Hacking Slight Problem with my Brand New Supercard

Haztel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the DsTwo in the mail today. I went to put my Micro SDHC in the usb adapter and then proceeded to stick it into my computer. The Driver installed and the red light comes on the adapter. However, it is not reading the micro SDHC. I already tested it on another device and the SD Card is fine. I'm not sure if I should just buy a new adapter or try to figure out what is going wrong.

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got the DsTwo in the mail today. I went to put my Micro SDHC in the usb adapter and then proceeded to stick it into my computer. The Driver installed and the red light comes on the adapter. However, it is not reading the micro SDHC. I already tested it on another device and the SD Card is fine. I'm not sure if I should just buy a new adapter or try to figure out what is going wrong.
May I suggest not using the reader that came with your Supercard. They're pieces of garbage.

Reactions: reprep and Rydian

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
agreed with Nebuleon. usb adapter that came with my dstwo didn't work the first time i tried and i never tried it again. i have a lot of card readers (both internal and external), so i am just using one of them. nothing to worry about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands