Gaming Skyward sword. Starting to miss the old style

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I like it and the fact it feels fresh but yet like a real Zelda. There is still those moments where you are lost and running around clueless making all kinds of plans.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd like to play a Skyward Sword 2, same Skyloft, different surface (but same areas, just different layout), some villages on the surface, zoras, gorons, gerudos and kokiris starting their cities, something to solve the flying around all the time boredom, more challenging boss battles, a better story with actual links to the other games, the resolution of the Fi story (it's just too idiot that she's the sword and that's it. make she human, make she the first sage, whatever, and you need to release her from the sword binding), Epona on the surface.

Arkangelyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Off topic - LOL. Half the time Fi is like 'Master, the batteries in your Wii Remote are nearly depleted'. Yeah, really important in the middle of a battle against a giant scorpion :creep:

On topic - I have to agree with kiel379 here, I the main reason I like exploring in Zelda games is to find different areas of civilisation. Whereas in SS, the only one I could find (thus far) is Skyloft. It would be nice if there were some other large islands in Skyloft with at least 10-15 people on it. They could also have some kind of Goron City on the surface.

Reactions: 1 person

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
also lately every zelda game big n seem to want to fill it with useless gimmicks that are not needed or wanted. in tp we had sumo in ss we have tear hunting and having to repeatedly beat down the imprisoned...

as well as fi being useless and annoying we also get treated with repeated text: catch a butterfly and a text description ok fine i KNOW what it is now and don't need to see this anymore thanks. Turn off the console catch another butterfly...get the same text!! :wtf:

finally where does fi get her calculations from 85% - 95% it always ends up being 100% what you need to do!! :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to