Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
So someone in the UK is making backup copies and selling them. I doubt that. And if so, it makes it even easier to leak by dumping and upping. If true, we should see it soon on the interwebs.

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's real. At least for the PAL region and only if you know people, who know people... at least for the time being.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone in the UK is making backup copies and selling them. I doubt that. And if so, it makes it even easier to leak by dumping and upping. If true, we should see it soon on the interwebs.
I don't know. Two different posters both from the UK seemed to have connecting stories. Cross your fingers!!!

It's real. At least for the PAL region and only if you know people, who know people... at least for the time being.

Oh. Nevermind. That's pretty lame if true.. lol

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
oh you guys
imag0681a.jpg

trolls fail but my pic to promote hype ^_^

What about the other channels?
And the hour and date?

yea was me playing it on sunday
mine only demo

read blogs

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Comes back* FREEEE ... FREEEE .... FREEEE!! Oh man! What a workout! Okay, anyway. Pong's picture is either the demo or the movie, that picture has been on a couple websites already. On the other hand, Domakesay seems to actually have it. Well there ya go, guys. Being leaked in the UK as we speak. Now shut up.

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
working fine on 4.3 nothing seems to be going wrong, only strange thing was a motion plus update at the start which i didn't read properly because i was too excited, just kept pressing the A button, only took a few seconds, i think it updated some wii motion plus but i don't see how thats possible.
anyone around soho will know which place to check.
So has there been a physical leak in the UK or something?

its a dvd backup copy, PAL.
they haven't got any proper copies in yet but reckon they will start getting some in a week or so.
i wasn't the only one buying at the time, my guess is if its out there in some form it should be leaked on the web very soon.

what area of the UK you get this "backup copy" from?

as i said, soho
if you know the area well that leaves it open to about 5 possible places.
I would never name the shop as i'm lucky enough to have known the owner for ages, they get there copies from someone else. usually just pre-releases, only a few dvd backups...
my guess is that someone out there is trying to sell dvd copies as quick as possible before one of us plucks up the courage to leak it. i reckon it will be up by tomorrow, not everyone is afraid like myself..

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
*Comes back* FREEEE ... FREEEE .... FREEEE!! Oh man! What a workout! Okay, anyway. Pong's picture is either the demo or the movie, that picture has been on a couple websites already. On the other hand, Domakesay seems to actually have it. Well there ya go, guys. Being leaked in the UK as we speak. Now shut up.

lol i took the dam picture so how its on other sites i never know

lot of my info normally leaked onto other tho

and i said its me on ma Demo

_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pork man, no need to be harsh, I accept your apology and you seem like a cool guy. Last thing I want is for the poor mods to have to delete our posts ;) But all skepticism aside, you are absolutely correct, I've seen that image multiple times around the net.

Also, Domakesay, how many people do you think got it there? Just you and a few others?

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
working fine on 4.3 nothing seems to be going wrong, only strange thing was a motion plus update at the start which i didn't read properly because i was too excited, just kept pressing the A button, only took a few seconds, i think it updated some wii motion plus but i don't see how thats possible.

they haven't got any proper copies in yet but reckon they will start getting some in a week or so.
i wasn't the only one buying at the time, my guess is if its out there in some form it should be leaked on the web very soon.

as i said, soho
I would never name the shop as i'm lucky enough to have known the owner for ages, they get there copies from someone else. usually just pre-releases, only a few dvd backups...
my guess is that someone out there is trying to sell dvd copies as quick as possible before one of us plucks up the courage to leak it. i reckon it will be up by tomorrow, not everyone is afraid like myself..
There would be no point in you naming the store anyways as mostly all of us don't live around there.
However is there anything we as a community can work with you on in regards to getting this leaked? For example you ripping and us leaking? Or are you uninterested all together.

Glenaruto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noooo! I just saw the SS origin trailer and it showed Link's sword turning into the master sword! I must keep away from the videos!

Davester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i doubt we'll see a leak atleast for another week. But if this does get leaked today/tonight i think i might do a little sex wee. I've already preordered the game but i'm impatient and want it now!

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pork man, no need to be harsh, I accept your apology and you seem like a cool guy. Last thing I want is for the poor mods to have to delete our posts ;) But all skepticism aside, you are absolutely correct, I've seen that image multiple times around the net.

Also, Domakesay, how many people do you think got it there? Just you and a few others?
Sorry about that, didn't mean to be harsh, I'm just really happy, that's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I don't have to feel guilty! freeeeee

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

as i said, soho
There would be no point in you naming the store anyways as mostly all of us don't live around there.
However is there anything we as a community can work with you on in regards to getting this leaked? For example you ripping and us leaking? Or are you uninterested all together.

i'm not sure, i don't want to be the first the leak it.
and i'm worried about how i get it to other people in the first place without buring a second copy and posting it on...
feel free to list suggestions..

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

as i said, soho

and i'm worried about how i get it to other people in the first place without buring a second copy and posting it on...
Do you mind moving this conversation to an instant messenger? We can brain storm much quicker that way, I promise there are plenty of methods of preventing you from being tracked what so ever.

_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

So basically you have a copy but do not want to be one to upload it, so you want suggestions to get around that so everyone profits and you require no uploading? Just asking to make sure I have it straight.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone on here saying they have the game without anything to prove it is a troll, regardless of if you actually do have it or not. You know people are just going to beg and beg and get to the point where they start being assholes, and you're just asking for it.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?