Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If this does get leaked, I wonder if it will be from a reviewer or someone who got it early... I would place my bet on someone who got it early, but who knows =P Meh either way, I'll have buy it on launch day =)

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this does get leaked, I wonder if it will be from a reviewer or someone who got it early... I would place my bet on someone who got it early, but who knows =P Meh either way, I'll have buy it on launch day =)
If its going to be anytime soon, it'll be a reviewer, if its a few days to launch, it'll be early copies. lol

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had to take a break from it. Never thought I'd ever mutter the words "Too much Zelda".

Anyway, stopping by to give you guys some info. First, I have "Disable disk based updates" enabled on my Wii, so when I popped the disk in, obviously I didn't get an update, and I'm still able to play perfectly (Running menu version 4.3U, for the people who are curious). Secondly, as it turns out, quite a few of the spoilers I posted back on page 8 are turning out to be true. I'm not going to get more specific than that, even in a spoiler box, because they are true, and even if they were in a spoiler box, I know people would turn around and blame me for spoiling the game for them. Just PM me if you're really that curious.

Finally, please don't ask me for the rip, or proof, or whatever other crap you guys made up since I was gone. That discussion is over.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did I ever mention I got an opportunity to play Skyward Sword? =) In the Sky Temple, or was it Skyview... I dunno the one in the trailers =P Didn't do so well though, I had a Nintendo representative hanging over my shoulder, telling me the hearts were my health and so forth =P But from what I played it seemed really good =D If I could have, I would have gone and
stolen the demo station Wii with the Skyward Sword demo still inside =P

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Did I ever mention I got an opportunity to play Skyward Sword? =) In the Sky Temple, or was it Skyview... I dunno the one in the trailers =P Didn't do so well though, I had a Nintendo representative hanging over my shoulder, telling me the hearts were my health and so forth =P But from what I played it seemed really good =D If I could have, I would have gone and
stolen the demo station Wii with the Skyward Sword demo still inside =P

lol, Id be so pissed at the nintendo dude for treating me like a noob. Id probably scream at him "ive played every zelda game ever made! I sure as hell know what the hearts are!"

You shouldve brought a lady's purse and hidden the demo station in it :P (we all know those purses are bottomless)

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Had to take a break from it. Never thought I'd ever mutter the words "Too much Zelda".

Anyway, stopping by to give you guys some info. First, I have "Disable disk based updates" enabled on my Wii, so when I popped the disk in, obviously I didn't get an update, and I'm still able to play perfectly (Running menu version 4.3U, for the people who are curious). Secondly, as it turns out, quite a few of the spoilers I posted back on page 8 are turning out to be true. I'm not going to get more specific than that, even in a spoiler box, because they are true, and even if they were in a spoiler box, I know people would turn around and blame me for spoiling the game for them. Just PM me if you're really that curious.

Finally, please don't ask me for the rip, or proof, or whatever other crap you guys made up since I was gone. That discussion is over.
Don't play with our minds Porkster that is not nice, if you have the game you are one of the few and should understand perfectily why others who don't have it want proof.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I was getting annoyed he was making me take damage because I couldn't concentrate with him so close =/

I would need an accomplice to steal one of those units, like someone to start a fight just outside the Zelda area so I could smash the glass and steal the Wii ;) Speaking of which would have been nice if that German contest had gone through with the demo release =)

Also, if anyone is interested here is my very short video clip of Skyward Sword =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-aZeZJDew&feature=channel_video_title

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I was getting annoyed he was making me take damage because I couldn't concentrate with him so close =/

I would need an accomplice to steal one of those units, like someone to start a fight just outside the Zelda area so I could smash the glass and steal the Wii ;) Speaking of which would have been nice if that German contest had gone through with the demo release =)

Also, if anyone is interested here is my very short video clip of Skyward Sword =P

Hehe :P

Well, since you obviously have played the game (wohoo, proof! although it lacks username :P), how does the controls feel? Are they responsive etc?

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah sorry about that lucky I got anything at all though because just after that I had some lady with the rep badge on asking me why I was taking pictures of Zelda =/

The controls feel quite good for the most part =) I had some minor trouble controlling the flying beetle item, but nothing major, I just didn't have enough time to get used to the fact that it was slower to turn than I had expected. Another issue I had was not just trying to attack enemies but rather to attack them in the right manner. Like I didn't have much of a problem with the Stalfos, but it took me awhile to kill a Skulltula that was on the ground, because I hadn't adapted to the idea that you have to attack things from different angles. I eventually worked out I had to get close to it, swing up to flip it over and then bring both the nunchuck and controller down together to deliver the final blow =)

Let me tell you, slamming the controllers down to kill an enemy is mighty satisfying =D

Some people say there is a slight lag between swinging the remote and the action being copied on screen, but I sure didn't notice I was having too much fun =)

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people say there is a slight lag between swinging the remote and the action being copied on screen, but I sure didn't notice I was having too much fun =)

Sounds good :)
If the controls were unresponsive, the game would be a flop.
I can imagine it will take a while getting used to :)

And yea, controlling that beetle will be tricky for me, never been good with the twisting motions :P

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it will probably be the worst part of the game which if true is still pretty awesome =) Still vastly better than the Fluzzard levels in Mario Galaxy, those made me want to pull out my eyes with a spoon =P

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Of Fluzzard or the Flying Beetle? =P

The beetle is alright, it works ok just not my favourite thing in the demo ;)

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still vastly better than the Fluzzard levels in Mario Galaxy, those made me want to pull out my eyes with a spoon =P
Because of that hated bird the game did not deserve a perfect ten! It was the reason i couldn't beat it for the 100% and i am still clueless of what it has to do in a Mario game!

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I see. Well if it makes you feel better it works really well and feels pretty cool =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1