Gaming Skyward sword controller stops on first boss

SerodD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a few seconds on the first boss (Ghirahim) the Wii controller just stops working out of nowhere. Restarting the controller does nothing since it doesn't reconnect until I restart my Wii. Has this happened to anybody else?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the first boss, and that didn't happen to me. however, I did experience this on the title screen, and it required a reset of the system. I think it may be my motion-plus adapter, since it was only between $1 to $3 (probably cheaply made). with that being said, I've encountered several inaccuracies with motion-plus such as sword slashes or maneuvering the beetle. certain movements r extremely tedious as if they're not being read correctly.

SerodD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an official motion plus, tried with the 2 I have and the problem is still there. The background music also stops when this happens. I'm using the NTSC version, maybe this is a hard drive issue.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am almost at the same point playing the NTSC version also from a HD if it happens to me too i will let you know.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
haven't had a single issue with the game

playing the PAL dump on a PAL Wii
no issues with motion plus or anything in game

(i had a problem with aim but then realized i had a BIG mirror to the right of the TV and covering it with a towel solved it LOL)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
(i had a problem with aim but then realized i had a BIG mirror to the right of the TV and covering it with a towel solved it LOL)
odd.. I was under the impression this game didn't use IR at all. does it still use it for calibration or something?

no idea
i just was playing it and i pointed right then it would shoot left
(quite handy for bamboo cutting)
covered up the mirror and it didnt happen

really enjoying this game
3 hrs in and up 2 second dungeon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up