Gaming Skyrim too dark

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

Probably also a lot of you guys noticed that skyrim on switch is too dark. I know there is a torch and i could use it, but that's not the point. Reflection of the sun makes game almost impossible to play it on go if there is a daylight, also not to mention same thing on TV. Is there anyway to make things easier for switch version of skyrim? I would like to feel that skyrim experience once again.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
in tv mode? most tvs have image tweak settings, you just have to play with your remote to find them (some even have preset like movie mode or sharp and clear) tweak up brighness..

in tablet screen mode, you have to find yourself a good place to play, when i am playing a portable and the sun is to bright, i get under my bed blankets which causes me to dont be able to breath, extremly hot, and my mom thinking in calling a psychiatric due to that strange behavior

Reactions: chartube12

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in tv mode? most tvs have image tweak settings, you just have to play with your remote to find them (some even have preset like movie mode or sharp and clear) tweak up brighness..

in tablet screen mode, you have to find yourself a good place to play, when i am playing a portable and the sun is to bright, i get under my bed blankets which causes me to dont be able to breath, extremly hot, and my mom thinking in calling a psychiatric due to that strange behavior

lol. your mom thinks you are "playing" with your "switch" lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.