Skyrim Switch - E3 trailer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the Nintendo Switch includes all-new gameplay features like motion controls for combat and lockpicking, outfits and gear from The Legend of Zelda. Take down enemies with the Master Sword, protect yourself with the Hylian Shield or look heroic in the Champion’s Tunic. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the Nintendo Switch also includes all official add-ons: Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn. Plus tap other compatible amiibo to gain additional loot including those from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series, 30th Anniversary - The Legend of Zelda series, Super Smash Bros. series, and The Legend of Zelda series.

This thread will be updated with a release date when it is given most likely on Tuesday.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't talking about the fake tweet, was talking about the people here who actually thought a port would affect TES:VI's release date.

So is the TESVI legit or is it fake? Is there really a new TES game? I don't see how a port would affect a mainline game, it's like people thinking MK8 Deluxe would somehow delay Xenoblade 2's release.

Beorn_Orwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are you guys complaining? this opens up a door between bethesda and nintendo. not only that but Skyrim to go. without an internet connection required or a heavy or awkward laptop. and likely mod support which likely would be eating up space on your switch's sd card. still the graphics are decent fro a portable version.

I highly doubt nintendo will allow mod support. I think everyone here is familiar with Nintendo's view on modding.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Damn! I had no plans to buy a Switch but I really hope this game sells. It's not the Amiibo support that has me hype. Motion gaming is back!

Ugh...I have always hated motion-gaming..that was the one thing that turned me off in the trailer.

Reactions: Deleted User

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had skyrim back in the x360 days. Never play much of it but might be more due to the xbox rrod and the fact that it took a while to get into skyrim.
But i jut might pick this one up on the switch.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt nintendo will allow mod support. I think everyone here is familiar with Nintendo's view on modding.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ugh...I have always hated motion-gaming..that was the one thing that turned me off in the trailer.

We don't have official confirmation on that though. It's up to Bethesda, not Nintendo. Sony was resistant to mods at first no?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you guys complaining? this opens up a door between bethesda and nintendo. not only that but Skyrim to go. without an internet connection required or a heavy or awkward laptop. and likely mod support which likely would be eating up space on your switch's sd card. still the graphics are decent fro a portable version.
but its still an old game being ported.

you know when i say shit like nintendo lack games because its cheap and hasnt got the hardware.

well if they did have the hardware then nintendo gamers would have been able to enjoy this years ago.

not wait for nintendo to catch up to get it ported.

problem is, cost, if zelda was nearly £60 is this going to be the same because i can see this needing a large cart.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Amazing that we can now get games with such a massive amount of content and gameplay like Skyrim on a handheld.

Will definitely be picking this up for some Dragon slaying on my commutes. A great game.

When you look at the Vita and 3DS handhelds have just lept light years with release of Switch.

Reactions: Deleted User

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not being advertised as the special edition so I think its just a modified goty edition

Gonna wait till there is official confirmation, because a lot of people are saying all the DLC is included, so, I'm not saying yes or no. People are saying Bethesda stating it as the SE version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1