Skype activex error?

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
b9RKk5F.png

I have no idea why it says web browser, it was skype because I was trying to drag the main skype window but it did the thing that doesnt let you move the window until you close the message
So what is this?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happened to me. I changed some settings in IE, but that didn't seem to do anything, so I just use compact mode.

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beware: Last malware I got was from an ad running some plugin exploit in Mozilla Firefox. Flash, Java, and ActiveX are all a potential source of headaches. AV is useless with this kind of thing because it's like closing the barn doors after the horse has gone.

Funny thing was, I only had the plugins allowed because my mom needed to use the PC and she isn't a geek like most of us on this forum. She only needed it for business sites (banks/employer site/etc.) and Hotmail. I then forgot to reenable NoScript! :facepalm: She has a tablet now so that's not an issue anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1