Skylanders Trap Team - no discussion?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by gizmomelb, Oct 9, 2014.

1. gizmomelb
    OP

gizmomelb GBAtemp Regular

Jul 13, 2006
    Hi all,

I'm surprised there's no discussion of Skylanders: Trap Team on here at all.. I know it was released here in Australia a few days before EU and USA, but still.. it's been almost a week and I cannot find any discussion about it for any platform on any of the usual sites.

I bought the local Wii version as it also comes with a Wii U download code, so figured it'd cover both bases there.

I'm interested in finding out if the Wii portal will work with the PS3 version (I suspect it won't work with the xbox 360 version).

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    over priced pieces of plastic to use in a medicore game...what's there to discuss? :P

Count Duckula and WiiU like this.
  3. gizmomelb
    OP

Jul 13, 2006
    agreed about the overpriced pieces of plastic - usually I wait until the new game in the series is out so I can then pick up the figurines I want at a budget price.. but it's a new title on the Wii, which has few, if any new titles released for it now.

I haven't even tried ripping it yet.. guessing it will work under USB CFG Loader with no issues.

4. WiiU

WiiU Lurking in the Shadows

May 7, 2014
    Between worlds of Hyrule & Lorule
    The only overpriced plastic I might buy is Amiibo :) :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. gizmomelb
    OP

Jul 13, 2006
    good luck using those on your Wii :)

6. Pikawil

Pikawil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2007
    Canada
    Then you have more hope discussing it at http://www.darkspyro.net/, the premiere Skylanders fansite.