Last edited by DarkCrudus,

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I can probably take that save and add: Bowser, Spitfire, Burn Cycle, Hot Streak, and E3 exclusive Hot Steak to the list. I'll just need the time and motivation to do it haha. Maybe I'll wait until I can get a hold of all the missing ones before I do it.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can probably take that save and add: Bowser, Spitfire, Burn Cycle, Hot Streak, and E3 exclusive Hot Steak to the list. I'll just need the time and motivation to do it haha. Maybe I'll wait until I can get a hold of all the missing ones before I do it.
woops i have bowser in there, i have e3 hot streak now, havent updated save, hot streak and spitfire should be coming in the mail sometime. havent gotten burn cycle or the stealth stinger yet

pitoui. take your sd card or micro sd card out of your 3ds. place save on to sd card. put sd card back into 3ds. play game.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
woops i have bower in there, i have e3 hot streak now, havent updated save, hot streak and spitfire should be coming in the mail sometime. havent gotten burn cycle or the stealth stinger yet

pitoui. take your sd card or micro sd card out of your 3ds. put sd card into computer. place save on to sd card. put sd card back into 3ds. play game.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Will u add them anytime soon? ^^ would be awesome

Reactions: Rafciu41

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh I should get around to updating this. I have almost all the figures now. Missing thrillipede and buzzwing and eon elite slam bam and Dino rang.

Perhaps I can do it later on today. Got the weekend off and shouldn't take long I've just been lazy

EDIT

Updated

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bump - After recent a9lh preformed on my son's 2ds I put the skylander games on his system and didnt feel like going through the hassle of loading all of my figures into his superchargers cia, so I figured out how to do magic with the jksm, I have updated the 1st post with the cia save

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
@DarkCrudus I just wanted to drop a note here to thank you for the incredible service you're offering for everyone who wants to play this and other Skylanders games more fully but who will never have a collection of 400+ figurines to do it with. It's a great thing you're doing.

megamawax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the cart for Skylanders Swap Force. Can I use this save file to import the figures into that game? I do have CFW on the 3DS, but I just happen to have the cart for this game. If I can use the save file, where do I place the file? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Managed Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work