Hacking Skylanders Giants Blue Wii (Leterbomb)

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.3U

HomeBrew Channel Can Be Installed
BootMii Can Olny Be Installed As An IOS
boot2 injected with the BootMii loader did not pass the consistency checks (-1080000000)

I still run through the steps. When I get to the IOS236 Installer, The WiiMote does not power on. If I reset the battery, All lights just flashes.

I completed the softmod on several Wii's and just did a white one less than a month ago. Only thing I see different is that message for BootMii.

Thanks,

ISO-Man

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Black Wii Motion Plus (original). I still got the error, but everything installed fine with WiiMote working on the rest of the steps :)
Thanks for the input !

ISO-Man

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can ad to the thread.. how do I get DVDR to play? I never used a dvdr on a wii before. I burned image with Wii-Backup Manager.

Thanks,

ISO-Man

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
you have to use an app that plays DVD (original or not) or put the video file into a USB pen drive and use another app. At the moment I don't remember their names, but you can find them in Google

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
ah, sorry! I suggest you to use dvd-r or, better: a USB pen drive/hard disk so you can have a lot of games in only one device, without spending money in discs.
To boot games you can use WiiFlow or USB Loader GX

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my Wii's use USB Loader GX. I was wanting to burn a few to try out.. I'm not finding much on the topic.

Thanks,

ISO-Man

Destron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I would clarify, newer Wii's (around the time the black Wii launched and newer) won't play a DVDR, they have modified optical drives that killed that feature without a hard mod. Only the older Wii's can play them. Even then, its a pita sometimes. I have a launch Wii and don't even use them.

Reactions: ISO-Man

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Wii DVDR games are kind of pointless... I was just wanting to burn one to say "I did it". I know in the past, some consoles required certain programs to burn. PSX and Dreamcast were the main ones I have burned. I still have my MOD PSX :) I gave my Dreamcast to my nephew years ago with every accessory DC had. He ended up trading it for drugs... I won't do that again!

I guess I'll just abort burning DVDR Wii games :)

ISO-Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: