SKY3DS+ Setup

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rs314, Jan 25, 2016.

1. rs314
    OP

rs314 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2016
    United States
    Can someone give me the process to setup the SKY3DS+?
    I just ordered it and it should come soon.

2. regnad

regnad Button Masher

May 19, 2008
    I just followed the steps on the Sky3DS website. It's remarkably simple.

Just remember if your SD is 64gig or more it'll be SDXC, so you'll have to use giuformatter to make it FAT32.

3. Mr.zzz

Mr.zzz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    Getting the games to play
    all you have to do is put the .bin and your game into the root of your card.

Your done with getting the games to play
    For online continue

Getting your private header

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-get-your-private-header-using-powersaves.385511/

Settings file set up
    After you start up a game a files on the root of your sd card will be created. That's your overall settings. open it and change "CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=x" to "CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1"
    You are now done with the setting file save and exit. What this does is it makes it that every time you start up a game on the 3ds it will create a cfg file for it.

CFG file set up ( private header )
    After you did the settings file insert the sd back into the sky and into the 3ds. Start up the game and that should create a cfg file. If you want to edit multiple games you're going to have to start up the game first in order for it to create the cfg file for it. after that go back to computer and open that cfg file. It should look like this. Your numbers will obviously be different

CART_ID=YYXXXXX <- The YY is your cart manufacturer you will change that to whatever you're is. DONT TOUCH THE OTHER NUMBER
    ENC_TYPE=00000000
    ENC_SEED=66E19DD1F3D0FF3AC68781F932189DEE
    FLASH_ID=62261100
    GAMESAVE_KEY=HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <- this is the place that you put your private header. REPLACE WHATEVR NUMBERS ARE IN THE SPOT WITH YOUR HEADER.

What's my cart ID?

So you're probably wondering how do I know what my car manufacturer is. Well that's just going to be trail and error. It would be any of the following

C2 = Macronix
    AE= OKI Semiconductor
    45 = SanDisk

All you have to do is replace the first two digits in the cart ID with C2 or AE or 45. It's represented by YY above. Save and close and your done. You have to replace the private header and the manufacturer ID for every CFG file that you want to go online with.

Last edited by Mr.zzz, Jan 25, 2016