Hacking Sky3DS released a new card - no limit for games.

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It will get pwned soon but until then, you better not update your 3ds unless sky3ds say so, don't fall prey like those on the ps3 ode environment.

well i don't plan to pirate right away anyway :)
Thanks for the tip :D (Didnt know about the PS3)

Side Story:
I dreamed of being a game developer
And I just know that you need to support them for a living.
So I'll buy games to support them :)
// This quote is valid until 3ds is alive / is the latest gen

D

Deleted-188346

i'm 25 and i know how the world works....
You just said you've worked in the software industry for 15 years. Did you start at 10?
Being 25 is no evidence that you know how the world works. Being 25, you should know that.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just said you've worked in the software industry for 15 years. Did you start at 10?
Being 25 is no evidence that you know how the world works. Being 25, you should know that.

Sorry to aggro speaking from self experience, but professional input in the real world seems to apply a lot better than on the interweb.

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I think the image in my signature sums up Sky3DS pretty well:
mtMqQgT.jpg

Reactions: the_randomizer

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Have you been sleeping? You don't need to buy a new card. There is a tool linked in the first post of this thread that removes the 10 games limit of older cards.

Have you not been reading? The 10 game limit tool is extremely tedious to use. Yes it does the job but you need to modify the backup and follow strict rules that'll destroy your microsd if done incorrectly.

Hence the justification that the new blue buttoned card works better and is easier.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to aggro speaking from self experience, but professional input in the real world seems to apply a lot better than on the interweb.

Right? Why announce your personal life here on the forums? Not like anyone cares. We're here to debate about the top two topics, WHERE THE FUCK IS GW UPDATE and SKY3DS DONE SCREW 1ST BATCH USERS.

Reactions: SLiV3R

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you not been reading? The 10 game limit tool is extremely tedious to use. Yes it does the job but you need to modify the backup and follow strict rules that'll destroy your microsd if done incorrectly.

Hence the justification that the new blue buttoned card works better and is easier.

I'm going to be expecting new members popping up asking about how to recover from a corrupted backup some time soon.

Reactions: Arithmatics

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm going to be expecting new members popping up asking about how to recover from a corrupted backup some time soon.

I don't have a sky3ds to make a definitive test and proper english tutorial. :S

I'll go shop for one tomorrow. here in Malaysia I wouldn't be surprised if the blue button sky3ds is already here in some stereotypical chinese store.

Reactions: Doc-Ziggy
D

Deleted-188346

seriously? you totally missed that joke?
I just googled your post. Ah. I haven't seen Titanic in years. Vague joke, that one.

Your profession is totally irrelevant in this conversation. I know this because I am an Ex Navy Seal Judo Master.

Reactions: Doc-Ziggy

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
he's right, sky3ds screwed first batch owners, and gateway has released no update on their patch, if 9.3 is no longer supportive of the new patch, theres no reason to keep it any longer, unless theirs some major breakthroughs. now that sky3ds released a no 10 game limit, im sure impatient individuals will buy the 3DS and in turn gateway 3ds will still loose some business.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh i think needing to release another revision of the card so soon shows they have no long term plans to support the card....if you look at gateway they planned to move with the times and support existing customer....like now i can buy a N3ds and still use my old card....gateway could of easily tried to fob everyone off with a new revision being required numerous times.....but no at every point gateway has stood by their product......lets just say sky3ds gets blocked, given their very short and already muddy history, i wouldn't expect them to try support their old card it would be straight to the "buy our green button card for 9.4 support....oh and 10 game limit is back again for a month or two"......that's the main reason i would recommend gateway over sky3ds (plus its cheaper and more feature rich)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a sky3ds to make a definitive test and proper english tutorial. :S

I'll go shop for one tomorrow. here in Malaysia I wouldn't be surprised if the blue button sky3ds is already here in some stereotypical chinese store.

English so perfect, I thought you were American.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy