Hacking sky3ds plus problem ..

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm using these two ... i'm gonna try samsung evo for the loast and desprate try ..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 43896
4gb is the least you have to use

i'm using these two ... i'm gonna try samsung evo for the loast and desprate try ..

View attachment 43896
btw, your msd seem fake....

zero27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does it change your game rom into .3ds.bad? i've been reading alot in chinese forums and many are saying sky3ds+ need to upgrade it's firmware, because alot of new game don't run on it
no it doesn't ... i tried upgrading the firmware but it didn't work .. it's like my computer can't recognize the sky3ds card ..

zero27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to use a Sandisk 8G or 16G micro sd card ,and try a different roms to try .
i just tried this one .. and it didn't work .. so i'm kind of sure that the problem is from the sky3ds+ itself :\
2016-03-29 14.11.34.jpg

zero27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try to update firmware again and place the settings.txt into the root of the micro sd.

if it doesn't work maybe it's broken
i did what you said .. this time something new happened !!!
i placed the settings.txt into the root of the micro sd and tried to update it but the light flashes with purple color insteed of green ! it kept flashing and didn't stop ..
it seems i have to buy a new one .. do you know a good wepsite i can buy from?

Zetman

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I bought it from e-fervent.com, an official reseller that ships from china. i've got a good service from them

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you're on windows 10, it won't always read the sky3ds+. I actually had to go to my parents place for a 10second operation to be able to update my firmware. You could use a virtual machine for it though. On another note. I read that you're trying to update with the settings.txt. You actually need to use the firmware.bin. Here is the link http://www.sky3ds.com/download.html. Don't write it off yet, since purple/blue light doesn't mean its broken.

zero27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're on windows 10, it won't always read the sky3ds+. I actually had to go to my parents place for a 10second operation to be able to update my firmware. You could use a virtual machine for it though. On another note. I read that you're trying to update with the settings.txt. You actually need to use the firmware.bin. Here is the link http://www.sky3ds.com/download.html. Don't write it off yet, since purple/blue light doesn't mean its broken.

you're absolutely right .. i tried another pc with windows 7 .. the pc Recognize the sky3ds+ without any problems.. but it keep flashing green light without ever stopping or any Indicators that it's updated ...
.. thank you so much ..

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you're absolutely right .. i tried another pc with windows 7 .. the pc Recognize the sky3ds+ without any problems.. but it keep flashing green light without ever stopping or any Indicators that it's updated ...
.. thank you so much ..

Just wait 5-10minutes. If it doesn't stop then just unplug it. To test if its updated delete the settings.txt and the firmware.bin from the microSD and put a game on it. Then just put it in your 3ds and it should work. You can then plug the microSD back in your PC and it will show a new settings.txt with FIRMWARE=v112 (for example).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1