Hacking Sky3DS+ Plus Card are Delayed by the Factory

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Fuck sky3ds+, new hacks supporting 9.3-10.3 coming soon, remember don't update your 3ds!
ok
if it its going to support 10.3 and the latest firmware is 10.3 why shouldnt you update?
No idea. If you update past 10.2 though you lose access to SNSHax (?) and so memchunkhax2 is your only option. If you are on 9.2 then it's just a stupid idea all around because all of this is just hype and hot air at the moment.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
i got this from 3dscarduk:

Dear Customer
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
Sky3ds+ cards have not arrived in our warehouse,i will send your order after i got first stock.
I will send a free r4i3ds card or 8GB microSD card as gift,if you ordered before sky3ds+ available.

Best Regards
I got the exact same email

Reactions: Deleted-355425

itsameluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the exact same email
i got this from 3dscarduk:

Dear Customer
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
Sky3ds+ cards have not arrived in our warehouse,i will send your order after i got first stock.
I will send a free r4i3ds card or 8GB microSD card as gift,if you ordered before sky3ds+ available.

Best Regards

Just need to hang tight until next week to see if there's any update. If not then I think I'm going to ask for a refund. Not sure how easy that's going to be. I asked for one a couple weeks ago when I learned about the delays and they pretty much ignored it lol :glare:

Reactions: Slattz
D

Deleted-355425

Just need to hang tight until next week to see if there's any update. If not then I think I'm going to ask for a refund. Not sure how easy that's going to be. I asked for one a couple weeks ago when I learned about the delays and they pretty much ignored it lol :glare:

usually takes about 5 days from despatch from them, as they dont have them yet its going to be at least a week from now...

ssahnan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think some people getting too bent out of shape over this. Releasing a product during the holidays was bound to result in delays. 99% if not all the people posting here have a solution currently in their possession to play 99% of the titles out there as well. I do wish these companies had more transparency but the bulk of them are ma & pop operations probably operating out of tiny strip mall operations, they are barely companies under the loosest definition of that word. This isn't a mega corporation releasing a major tech component. 1-3 week delays on shipping isn't too bad. You go farther then that and start slipping into late January or early February then I get it, I'll be irritated too. But as it stands, they didn't even start trickling out till last week.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if this only applied to the UK resellers, but the only 2 UK based sellers for the sky3ds+ seem to be 3dscardsuk (from which I ordered) and sky3dsuk,

I ordered from them on the 12th, they sent me the same email. Haven't received it yet, but if they're to be believed, then we should be getting them next week since they're stocking up on sky3ds+ cards this week. They've been sending these same generic messages to everyone though, so I'm not sure how believable it is, but let's hope it all ends well.

We received 90 pieces on December 24th those were all sold and shipped in order of receiving. Were told our big batch is shipping next week (first week of January)
then we will ship the remaining pre-orders. We apologize for the delay this was out of our control.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This was my take on the matter.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We have no issue shipping to USA/Canada/UK or International. We received 90 Pieces of Sky 3DS Plus
on December 24th and shipped them to the first 90 who ordered.
Our next batch is coming second week of January and the remaining orders will ship.
We printed any pre-order shipping labels so that we can ship same day
the Sky Cards arrive. Tracking will not work until then.
We are trying our best to get yours shipped as fast as possible.
Thank you for your patience!
WWW.MODCHIPCENTRAL.COM :D

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone in the UK managed to get one yet ? if so where did you order from, Wondering who to order from still UK resellers seem to have no stock. :sad:

Reactions: Slattz

Reydeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ifbwy1.jpg

:sleep:

Attachments

• 20160104_105153.jpg
    20160104_105153.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
Last edited by Reydeen,
Reactions: ToTi

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't you think you're kind of... contradicting?
"You can download CIA for free, don't buy a Sky3DS, buy a Gateway instead"
Funny.

My Sky3DS+ should arrive soon, I'll downgrade asap with KTM, I don't trust the actual downgrade method, seems quite unstable and I don't have nand backup nor hardmod. It is still a good thing to use in the future on future 10.4+ 3DS and well, it stills allow us to use .3ds.
Obviously, if you don't care about .3ds, don't buy anything and just install rxTools. (or Cakes if you prefer it)

ParadoxDelta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I'm in Italy too: where did you get the new Sky3DS??? :O

Hey, I'm italian too, and I was thinking of purchasing the Sky3ds Plus from this italian reseller ( sky-3ds.org ) ; the site is still on maintenance and the Skyplus will be available for ordering on the 6th of January;, but I read on the Internet that their feedback is really good, and they let you pay with Paypal (which is , at least for me, a greaaat incentive )

lol, an Australian retailer. Ordered on December 14, sent 29 :)
Im Italian ;)
Could you please give us a link to that australian reseller? Thanks :)

Reydeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, I'm italian too, and I was thinking of purchasing the Sky3ds Plus from this italian reseller ( sky-3ds.org ) ; the site is still on maintenance and the Skyplus will be available for ordering on the 6th of January;, but I read on the Internet that their feedback is really good, and they let you pay with Paypal (which is , at least for me, a greaaat incentive )

OZMODCHIPS
shipped DHL (no paypal) and paid less than it costs in 90 sites to 100 (at the exchange rate Australian dollar, euro), only 87 euro. ;)

Reactions: ParadoxDelta

ToTi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Yeah I'm going to buy it from sky-3ds.org too, since it use PayPal. But I don't know wich brand of micro SD should I buy. On amazon, Kingston SDs are cheaper but they don't seem to work properly with Sky3ds, so I was planning to buy a Samsung or a Sandisk one, what do you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F