1. ANTH040

OP ANTH040 Newbie
    Newcomer

Ordered two cards from http://www.3dscarduk.com/sky3ds-plus-sky3ds-play-all-3dsds-roms-on-all-consoles-p-52.html for my 3ds xl total of £144 + £2 delivery = £146 one transaction has came out of my bank from

INT'L
    HONGPINGFUSHI
    BEIJING
    £164.73

I am hoping this is the two 3ds cards so thats a £18.73 pound difference from the original order but on there site it was claimed

Buy SKY3DS+ from Sky3ds UK official reseller, fast and safe shipping, no taxes!

Any similar experience from this site?? I have emailed but taking a while to get back.

2. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

I've bought from them they are alright. Like all the rest no matter what's stated your order will come from China.

3. ANTH040

OP ANTH040 Newbie
    Newcomer

So it is normal for the price to change like that?

4. VectorF22

VectorF22 Newbie
    Newcomer

That really shouldn't happen. What you're quoted for should be what you pay, regardless of who you're buying from.
    I was going to order some of the same cards from them too, but I didn't put my card details in because the webpage that asks you for the details isn't secured/encrypted.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - 3dscarduk, different, original