SKY3DS online template problem (help)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jafanfauzi, May 15, 2015.

1. jafanfauzi
    OP

jafanfauzi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2015
    Indonesia
    Balikpapan
    ok so i have already inject my (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) private header to my template with skytempidedit.exe and the new name for this online template is new-template. in my microsd i have about 10-13 games, so here is the problem: i deleted my mario kart 7 rom from my microSD and change to my new-template and then re-write mario kart 7 to my microsd again with online template, and i leave the other ROMs with my old-offline-template. and i then insert my sky3ds to 3DS and scroll my games, and guess what after it switched to my last game which is zelda majora mask, and i press blue button, it should be mario kart7 that comes out, but its nothing, just nothing is coming after zelda majora mask, its like you have no cartridge inserted. i reset my skyds card by pushing the blue button while inserting, ejecting, inserting and my first game pop out which is Fire Emblem Awakening, so i retry and re-scroll my games, and same thing happened. so what is wrong with my way injecting my public header, i wonder if someone can help me solve this problem. please guys help me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice