Hacking Sky3ds on sale at RealHotStuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picked up a Gateway ($58.50) and an R4i Gold ($12) from them today. I don't even have a console yet, but I'm trusting that GW will have support out by 2/13 release. :P If not, eh, I'll play some DS games, hehe.

Shad0wninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone know if there a Canada Seller Working with MasterCard I have tried : http://www.dwtechz.com/ and http://www.gamezway.com/. They said that it work with MasterCard.

When I Tried to paid, there only the choice of Visa and JCB.. And the verification of the payment is in French what the fuck.
Use Real Hot Stuff. Just ordered their $58 Gateway today with Mastercard. They're based in the US and ship with USPS so I don't think it'll be longer than 2 weeks for us Canadians

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My last question is does "Suite / Apt # " mean Appartment number?

It's asking you for your preference for a suite or regular hotel room when you attend the Gateway conference and APT# means appointment number you have for the meeting with Gateway's supreme leader.

Of course it means apartment. :lol:

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's asking you for your preference for a suite or regular hotel room when you attend the Gateway conference and APT# means appointment number you have for the meeting with Gateway's supreme leader.

Of course it means apartment. :lol:

http://www.realhotstuff.com/Sky3DS_p_254.html Now I asked the reseller but will still ask it here.

Does someone who have bought a sky3ds from realhotstuff got the blue button one ?

Because the first picture is The Red Button Edition but the other is Blue Button

edit : by seeing the review

Well let me start off that the sky does work but there are flaws. 1 the the card is region locked which I didn't know the Gateway is not. 2 I noticed some roms won't write and that is because the templates they have you update are not as fast as the gateway updates. 3 Switching games with button is very slow and sometimes it acts funny and won't switch fast causing you to eject and trying again. Also if you add to many games like 20 for example you will be hitting that blue button that many times to get to all your games which is very slow and can sometimes be very annoying. Now the good is that the card does work it works online and everywhere else it does work with updated XL running 9.4.0-21 U. Its very easy to use also no real hassle. Now some ppl are saying it does not work with the NEW 3DS and it does if you have it which is released in Japan right now also they all seem to be running the same firmware so that's why this card work on all the systems. I only wish it was not locked that's what makes this bad.

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the %/$
My last question is does "Suite / Apt # " mean Appartment number?

I go to to the realhotstuff today and they changed Suite/APT# to address2...

But if I wrote my appartment number before they changed it to address2.

Send a message today about the problem and hope they will change it for my order.. -_- :sad:

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the sale over? I wanted to grab another Sky3ds and Gateway for the same price... cant find it on their site anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1