Hacking sky3ds issue

D

Deleted-355425

im not sure is a faulty card --->>> buggy or glitch card or in the wast case is a faulty card

what card you have sky3ds the blue or red card

im not sure this going fix your problem try it

try this remove the micro sd card in your sky3ds card and power on your 3ds system with out the sky3ds inside now put it in you 3ds system you will see the blue led blink 3 time or flashing

now eject you sky3ds card then put in the micro sd card in sky3ds card then put back in your 3ds system then see if you can switch through all the game now

this here is with micro sd card in side shy3ds card
or try this when you power on the the 3ds system without the sky3ds in side
when you put in the sky3ds in your 3ds system when it click in hold the button for 5 second you see no led light then eject the sky3ds card then put it back then see if you can switch through all the game now
Mine's working fine lol

xps2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine working fine too

i was trying to help him or her out but i'm not sure it work or not

i didn't see him or her reply back yet

McOboe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I got my sky3ds yesterday, the brand new blue button one, and I am getting the very same problem, I have 2 no eeprom games, PAS and PX, and 1 eeprom game, Smash, and whenever it loads smash the blue LED blinks steadily and will not change games. I have experimented with game order and all sort of ejections to try and get to the no eeprom games, no luck whatsoever. All my roms are working individually, and I can scroll through the no eeprom games IF there isn't an eeprom game on the micro sd. Simply taking out the sky3ds and putting it back in does not fix the problem. Any ideas?

Sidenote: I tried changing Smash's eeprom to off manually with some online guides and template changes (2nd row 6th column 90->98), unfortunately this made a "game card can not be read" error, HOWEVER, I could scroll through all the games, and it read the title "smash bros" on the 3ds, it just wouldnt play it. Any thoughts?

EDIT:

TEMPORARY SOLUTION!

After many attempts this was the best thing to do I figured,

Completely reformat your micro sd with diskwriter (I used 1.05, template.1225) and load all the no EEPROM games, then, load the EEPROM game lastly (I only had one, I cant test for more than one eeprom game). Once they are all written onto the sd, boot up the sky3ds, your first no eeprom game should load, and it should load all the other no eeprom games. Once you get to the last eeprom game, if you try to go to the next game, it will detect the eeprom and should start blinking steadily WHILE STILL ON THE LAST NO EEPROM GAME. Once you get here, you can Hold the blue button, and manually eject the sky3ds at the same time. then, reinsert, and you're eeprom game should come up, (in my case smash). If you try changing games, the light should blink steadily and do nothing (as expected unfortunately), and in order to get back to the first game on you're card, you need to hold the blue button for 5 seconds, then without releasing, push in the sky3ds card and eject. THEN, when you put the sky3ds card back in, make sure the blue button is pressed down, once the card is back in the 3ds, you can release. NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN, nor should anything load hopefully, now simply eject the sky3ds again, and put it in again, and the led will flicker and load the first game on the micro sd, and you can once again scroll through the list of no eeproms, and finally coming to the eeprom, just repeat the process. This is strenuous I know but hopefully a fix will come soon. Please anyone with actual fixes pls help!

Barragangbang

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TO EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM: it is the microsd card, use a micro sd card class 4 or 6 not 10 or it will not work properly, now im happy with this thing

D

Deleted-355425

TO EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM: it is the microsd card, use a micro sd card class 4 or 6 not 10 or it will not work properly, now im happy with this thing

my class 10 cards work fine, i bet you had a fake,

i said this in another topic to try on your fake micro sd cards

Download this and run it through your micro sd card

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/H2testw.shtml

its called h2testw and it will let you know if your cards a fake, by giving errors.... run it on your card and copy and paste us the results.

Barragangbang

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Dimension Fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
my micro sd card is a class 10 I will give it a go with a class 6 and see how it goes. I think it may well be some issue with the sd card writing save data for more than one EEPRON game as I have 2 SKY3DS cards and have been experiencing the same issue on both cards in 2 different 3DS.
Cheers for the help and I will let you know how I get on.

D

Deleted-355425

Hi,
my micro sd card is a class 10 I will give it a go with a class 6 and see how it goes. I think it may well be some issue with the sd card writing save data for more than one EEPRON game as I have 2 SKY3DS cards and have been experiencing the same issue on both cards in 2 different 3DS.
Cheers for the help and I will let you know how I get on.
scan the micro sd cards, with the tool in the posts above, this will check for errors.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
sounds like faulty cards, mine doesnt have any problems like that.

This. I haven't noticed one real problem with my Sky3DS cart or my MSD cards, either. Using the latest Template and Disk Writer. Hmmmm....

Dimension Fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, the problem was the micro sd cards, just bought 2 sandisk cards and the SKY3DS card is now working fine, a bitty frustrating as apparently it works with all microsd cards, NOT!....

D

Deleted-355425

Hi, the problem was the micro sd cards, just bought 2 sandisk cards and the SKY3DS card is now working fine, a bitty frustrating as apparently it works with all microsd cards, NOT!....

there is alot of fake micro SD cards online, my money would be on that.

rudyzhou2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not sure is a faulty card --->>> buggy or glitch card or in the wast case is a faulty card

what card you have sky3ds the blue or red card

im not sure this going fix your problem try it

try this remove the micro sd card in your sky3ds card and power on your 3ds system with out the sky3ds inside now put it in you 3ds system you will see the blue led blink 3 time or flashing

now eject you sky3ds card then put in the micro sd card in sky3ds card then put back in your 3ds system then see if you can switch through all the game now

this here is with micro sd card in side shy3ds card
or try this when you power on the the 3ds system without the sky3ds in side
when you put in the sky3ds in your 3ds system when it click in hold the button for 5 second you see no led light then eject the sky3ds card then put it back then see if you can switch through all the game now

when i insert sky3ds without sd card, my card blinks 3 times slowly, what does the blink mean? I am reading on chinese forums that it means there is a short on the SD card slot while other people say it means sky3ds card is functional and working fine... 2 completely different reasons ><

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
It's the SD cards.

I put my sandisk micro sd card which I "presume" to be a fake, and it lets me swap games.

I don't think it allows you to switch games w/ PNY and Toshiba cards.

this is annoying. I just bought a brand new PNY sd card today :l

Last edited by Jarrad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram