Sky3DS how to save?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DJPAUL1990, Mar 12, 2015.

1. DJPAUL1990
    OP

DJPAUL1990 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Just one question!

I just want to put one game into microsd card not more i dont need 10/20 games on it. And i dont wont to use my Sky3DS with 2/3 microsd cards.

Now my question.
    Can i just save in the game , turn 3DS off , turn it on and the game loads were i last save the game?

Because i read so many times after i save in game i have to push the red/blue button (switch to next game) to save to SD card ?!?!

Thank you!

PS : my sky3ds is just coming in a few days.

2. cdcdcd

cdcdcd Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2007
    Netherlands
    You can just save, turn it off, turn it on and load the saved game. No need for pushing the red/blue button.

3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Please use the search box next time, the same question was asked a number of times. Games save normally as if you were using a normal cartridge, the only safety precaution you need to take is to click the game change button and letting Sky3DS change the game before removing the SD from the flashcart - this transfers the current save from on-board memory to the SD card. If you don't do it, you're risking losing your last save file, so be sure to click the button before switching SD's. If you don't plan on doing that, it's not a concern for you.

4. DJPAUL1990
    OP

DJPAUL1990 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2013
    Gambia, The
    THX guys ;)