Hacking SKY3DS HELP!

Dillon Funderburg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im using the DiskWriter program that you use to get the roms onto your SD card. My SD is 64gb and when I format it to use Diskwriter on but the size of my SD card after formating it to put my roms suddenly wont fit my games. All my roms I have add up to 28gb and it only fits 8 games of my 23 games. Can somebody please tell me what wrong?!

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So im using the DiskWriter program that you use to get the roms onto your SD card. My SD is 64gb and when I format it to use Diskwriter on but the size of my SD card after formating it to put my roms suddenly wont fit my games. All my roms I have add up to 28gb and it only fits 8 games of my 23 games. Can somebody please tell me what wrong?!
Yeah run an h2test and report back.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the cards fake, if you look at his feedback people have said the cards he sells are fake.

ebay is the last place you should buy flash memory from, also the price should have told you it was fake. newegg norm has 64gb cards on sale for around 23$

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so im going to buy the one that Xenon showed me but how can i get my money back?

you can do it in ebay under myebay there should be a menu next to the item. when buying anything from ebay always look at the sellers feedback. also the one xenon linked to has bad feedback from selling fake cards. a "retail" package doesnt mean its real as they can be faked.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can do it in ebay under myebay there should be a menu next to the item. when buying anything from ebay always look at the sellers feedback. also the one xenon linked to has bad feedback from selling fake cards. a "retail" package doesnt mean its real as they can be faked.

I have the card and its real the seller has over 500 transactions with a 97% rating what are you smoking?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
out of all transactions he only has 12 negative all year they all got refunds because the batch of these EVO 32 gig cards were fakes he even gave refunds

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
out of all transactions he only has 12 negative all year they all got refunds because the batch of these EVO 32 gig cards were fakes he even gave refunds
im not smoking anything, look at his neutral feedback. not all who have a bad experience leave negitive http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ch=neutral&interval=365&_trkparms=neutral_365 and it doesnt matter what card was reported as fake what matters is he has sold fake ones. i dont see how me telling someone to be safe when shopping online is a bad thing, maybe you are the seller and dont want to look bad. i love ebay but i wont ever buy flash memory from there, better safe then sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg