SKY3DS HELP!!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by pandaboii, Dec 25, 2014.

1. pandaboii
    OP

pandaboii Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    HEY GUYS I HAVE A SKY3DS BLUE BUTTON AND I DOWNLOADED POKEMON OMEGA RUBY EUROPEAN VERSION SINCE IM FROM EUROPE. BUT WHENEVER I TRY TO DISKWRITE IT ON TO MY SD CARD IT WONT LET ME AS NONE OF THE TEMPLATE FILES WORK ON SKY3DS WEBSITE. I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE LATEST ONE 1225. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME OR HELP AND TELL ME HOW TO MAKE ONE!!!

2. da1e85

da1e85 GBAtemp Regular

Blacklisted Trader
    Dec 11, 2014
    You have inserted the template correctly and don't use windows 8 some people have issues with it

3. pandaboii
    OP

pandaboii Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    i use w7 and i have inserted template correctly by pressing change template and choosing the template in teh same folder

4. Thunder Hawk

Thunder Hawk Firefox Master Race

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    Why you make two threads?

5. NoSmokingBandit

NoSmokingBandit GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2009
    United States
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SPEAK UP!

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Give us a step-by-step of what you're doing and what error messages you're getting. Posting a CRC of your .3ds file would also be great as you might've simply downloaded a dud. That, and chill out with the Caps Lock.

7. TinyRick

TinyRick Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    I think you have a much larger issue at hand. It seems like your caps lock button is broken or your shift key has become stuck.

Thunder Hawk and Foxi4 like this.