Hacking SKY 3ds blue button

Thundaaaaa!!!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of ADATA, try a different brand.

My San Disk is definitely real, but I haven't really tried it yet. I'll do it later because my mom has it and I need it back.

I tried my 32 GB Class 10 Sandisk and it didn't work. It might be that I'm getting the wrong region ROM or I have a faulty Sky3DS. Which one do you think is more likely?

NaviInside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
+1 here, I use the same brand, the same class and the same GB. It works perfectly for me :)

Btw, I got dilemma here, I got MH4 demo code from someone and I really want to try that.
But if I want to try that one, that's means I should update my FW from 9.2 to 9.4 right?
Because originally, I want to stay at 9.2, to open the opportunity to switch to GW / other
rumored cards if Sky got blocked someday.

So. can U give me opinion what I should do? and for full version MH4, I am still 50:50 either
buy the retail card or use Sky3DS to play it. Because I really want to use the online feature,
eventhough I am not sure my internet connection is good enough for that.

tajlund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same problem as Thundaa! Running a 32GB Sandisk Ultra HC1. Format with DiskWriter, add the games, wait for them to go on the card. Close DiskWriter, remove disk and put it in Sky3ds. After I put it in the machine there is no cartridge showing up at all on my home screen.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Having the same problem as Thundaa! Running a 32GB Sandisk Ultra HC1. Format with DiskWriter, add the games, wait for them to go on the card. Close DiskWriter, remove disk and put it in Sky3ds. After I put it in the machine there is no cartridge showing up at all on my home screen.

Push Sky3DS out of your (N)3DS (XL) and put it back in, it should show now.

sneef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my sky3DS finally arrived today after NINE DAYS! and i SPECIFICALLY ordered it from a "USA" reseller that CLAIMED fast shipping (they said ships 24 hours after order, and arrives 2-3 days later by FIRST CLASS MAIL - which was a lie). I'll never order another product from 3DSGamerworld.com, ever. They sat on the order with no activity for a few days, then when questioned they started asking nonsense questions about my mailing address.. claiming it's an "incorrect address". I took google maps screen grabs for them, showing them my address was indeed a correctly formatted address, that corresponded to an actual, real residence. Finally they came back to me with some B.S. question "your city is in K___ County, right?" it was, so I confirmed that, and they said that I had "left out the county" in my address, that's why it was incorrect!

ummm.. no? I have NEVER included the county in my address, and have never seen it included in anyone's shipping address... so finally it shipped 5 days after my order was placed.. and they DIDN'T use first class mail! it was sent by Parcel Post, which is NOT the same as first class, and takes longer.. since the package weighs far less than 13oz (first class package weight limit), there's no good reason to send it by anything less than FIRST CLASS MAIL. The amount they would have saved by using parcel post is negligible, in light of the price of the item I ordered. So instead of taking 1 or 2 days from CA to WA via first class mail (air usually), it came by parcel post (surface) and took about 5 days on top of the first 5 days..

now, i'm not just being impatient... I had it shipped to a city i would be in until TODAY, so i could use it with my AUSSIE new 3ds while i wait for my USA N3dsxl to show up... and play on the airplane as i head to my home state in a couple hours.. IF it had been a single day later, or even a few hours later, I wouldn't have been here to receive it, and i would have had to travel for 11 hours with no games... (how terrible lol)

HEY DjoeN.. good to see you're still around after all these years! :)

Zeshix

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,
I have a few questions regarding the Sky 3ds save system;
I heard that you would have to swap games by pressing the blue button if you want to save your game.
So do I need to press the button 15 times after saving to get back to my original game (assuming I have 16 games)or does it stay at that game after saving?
Also, does Sky remember what my last game was after turning off the system?
I would really appreciate some ansers! :grog:

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Didn't work.

Try the following steps:

- Format your SD with SDFormatter v4 (be sure to enable "Format Size Adjustment" to "ON" under "Options" )
- Use latest Diskwriter and format the SD so it can be used by Diskwriter
- After the format, select the latest template
- Write 2 games to it (From the same region as your 3DS console!!!)

(So if your (N)3DS (XL) is from Europe, use Europe rom release, if it's Japanese, only Japanese roms will work, if its US, only use US rom releases) (I know you can use regionthree, but that's another chapter, first get your sky3ds working with same region roms as your (N)3DS (XL)

- When done, use the safely remove option under windows to remove your SD from the computer
- Put your (N)3DS (XL) on and put in your sky3ds, if nothing shows up, wait a few seconds (Wait till the blue flashing ends on the sky3ds) and remove the sky3ds, wait a few seconds and put it back in your 3DS
- If nothing shows up, push the select button and see if a blue led starts flashing, if, wazit for it to end, if not, well, i don't know :P never got the problem, try in another 3ds i would say.

tajlund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the following steps:

- Format your SD with SDFormatter v4 (be sure to enable "Format Size Adjustment" to "ON" under "Options" )
- Use latest Diskwriter and format the SD so it can be used by Diskwriter
- After the format, select the latest template
- Write 2 games to it (From the same region as your 3DS console!!!)

(So if your (N)3DS (XL) is from Europe, use Europe rom release, if it's Japanese, only Japanese roms will work, if its US, only use US rom releases) (I know you can use regionthree, but that's another chapter, first get your sky3ds working with same region roms as your (N)3DS (XL)

- When done, use the safely remove option under windows to remove your SD from the computer
- Put your (N)3DS (XL) on and put in your sky3ds, if nothing shows up, wait a few seconds (Wait till the blue flashing ends on the sky3ds) and remove the sky3ds, wait a few seconds and put it back in your 3DS
- If nothing shows up, push the select button and see if a blue led starts flashing, if, wazit for it to end, if not, well, i don't know :P never got the problem, try in another 3ds i would say.
That was the solution. Thank you so very much.

Ayrias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I need some help please. I have two sd card, one for my sister and one for me. We've placed Story of Seasons to each of the SD card, but when I turned on the game, the save file didn't show up. It forced me to create a new game. Is there a way to recover the save file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1