Skin for the DSTWO Flash Card

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Game Dragon, Aug 10, 2011.

Aug 10, 2011
  1. Game Dragon
    OP

Member Game Dragon GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    [​IMG]

I didn't think this would ever happen but it did I made a skin for the DSTWO Flash Card about 3.5 months ago and put it on File Trip in the appropriate section it's called New Super Mario Complete Skin Set 1.02 and it has now been downloaded 993 times and there is no other skin that has been downloaded this many times and not in such a short amount of time, the next best one has been downloaded 992 but it took 13 months, I am very proud of my achievement
    Thank You To All Who Downloaded this Skin to make this possible
    There should be a Hall of Fame for Skins where people can be recognize for their achievement

http://filetrip.net/f24911-New-Super-Mario...n-Set-1-02.html

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    Now make a zelda skin

3. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    It's an okay skin, satisfies the basic demand for a Super Mario themed skin.
    You're right, it has been downloaded the fastest, because it's what people wanted, so good job on that.

4. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    It's a great skin, and I see why people are downloading it. Congrats on its popularity.

If you'd like some advice to make it even more popular, here's why I am using Circuit Nebula: skins the GBA and SNES emulator too, has an iMenu backdrop. I like the Circuit Nebula skin, but I abandoned some other skins I liked better because it skinned all the skinable components I use on the SCDS2.