OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
logo-small.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions for use:
Follow these instructions in order to get the themes working on your M3 Simply or R4DS.

1. Unzip Skin using Winzip or a similar program.
2. After unziping, you will find a readme, five bitmap images, and a skin.ini. Fifth image is gbaframe.bmp.
3. To use this skin on your M3 Simply or R4DS, first select the four bitmaps and the skin.ini. (Excluding the gbaframe.bmp) Copy those directly to the _system_/themeXX folder on your MicroSD card. These four images will form the base skin and it's menus.
5. Copy the gbaframe.bmp directly to the /_system_ folder.
4. Once these images are copied, your M3 Simply or R4DS will be skinned.

Note: You can copy it to and of the theme folders. You can copy all four colors to different themexx numbers and then use the select button to switch between them.

Tip: You can change between the 12 themes by using the select button.

Note: To switch skins, follow this guide again by replace the images found on your card. Simple as that.
If you really wanted to, you could also mix and match various skins; go wild.

About the skin:
A note from the skin's author.

Been a long and agonizing break, eh? I think it has been nearly 4 months since I last posted a skin. I apologize for my absence; my life has just become very busy. Between pursuing various interests, going to school, having a job, and attempting to have a social life, I have a lot less free time, and most of that free time I do get is spent on games like Metroid Prime 3. Regardless, I am back with my Elemental skin series for the R4DS/M3 Simply. It has been made to look just like the Moonshell skin counterpart, and has countless hours of hard work and soul poured into it. This time around, I am attempting to redeem a top spot on NDSThemes; to do this, I am making it so all downloaded themes, even from forums, will be downloaded from the NDSThemes website. It would be helpful also if you would post your comments there as well. If I reach one of the top 5 themes on the site with this one, I will be extremely happy and grateful. That aside, I do hope you enjoy the skin, and hopefully you agree with me in thinking that it is the best possible theme for your R4DS/M3 Simply. Comments as always are strongly urged. Thanks!

GCTonyHawk7

Skin by GCTonyHawk7. Backgrounds, design, icons, and preview have all been custom-made by GCTonyHawk7. Do not edit, re-release, or copy without permission. Parts of the preview images have been made by TheSpade and Jacob Dukes; the rest being made by GCTonyHawk7.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome job on this. Always nice to see a new skin from you. Can't wait for the next one!
wink.gif

EDIT: *wonders who voted "None, they all suck man."*
unsure.gif

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice skins, looking awesome!
I am still hoping you would fix the bookmark S/L problems in your Moonshell Element skins though, a combo would be great!

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice skins, looking awesome!
I am still hoping you would fix the bookmark S/L problems in your Moonshell Element skins though, a combo would be great!

Did we ever figure out what exactly was wrong with that?

Thanks for the comments guys?
Sigh, I believe a bug or something exists in your skin, since your older ones worked perfectly, oh well if anything, that is a big let down.
frown.gif

Ya, I have looked into it, and just not found anything that could be wrong. I thought for a while it may of had something to do with the size of the window, but that did not fix it for some reason. Hmmmm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer