Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyumin2lee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait a sec, I'm sorry because this will have been asked a million times, but is full downgrading and not running into issues with the browser/CFW possible now ?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Does this look like the right set of files? I downloaded something that said "9.2.0-20 USA" from that ISO site, and I want to make sure this is what I'm supposed to drag into 'updates'.
yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait a sec, I'm sorry because this will have been asked a million times, but is full downgrading and not running into issues with the browser/CFW possible now ?
yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@TheStoneBanana at me it keep freezing at: 5# restoring slabheap backup

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country

Pff, I barely did stuff, because I was busy with real life (23c3 couldn't have fallen on a worse date for me). Only poured maybe 6 hours into this (over almost a week). And the work that I did resulted to be useless anyway. This is the only line I've contributed. Shinybanana deserves more credits than me, for example.

Last edited by mid-kid,
Reactions: Deleted-236924

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
9.2 modified update packs (without DS-whitelist update, TWL-firm update, MSET update, AGB-firm update) :

Full update packs :

modified packs or full?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...