V8aKx.jpg

(My body is ready.)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You could also add the article (or the main parts) in the first post.. There is a USN template for the reason of making everything easier to read :)

OT: Sim City was a great game for me back in the days, but somehow I've skipped quite a few versions after the first released games :I

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could also add the article (or the main parts) in the first post.. There is a USN template for the reason of making everything easier to read :)

OT: Sim City was a great game for me back in the days, but somehow I've skipped quite a few versions after the first released games :I

Sorry! New to posting on the forum as I just registered a few days ago, but have been trolling for YEARS!!!! Thanks for the heads up.

I've also skipped a bunch, but since Sim City 2000 I've been dying for a new polished version!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
ahh its been long. simcity 4 has very basic graphics for this era but its gameplay was still fun. cant say many have be as consistent in terms of gameplay for their game on the pc.

the graphics look good yet simple hence i doubt it will require something more than 1gb ddr3 for max settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1