Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To be fair, the patches I have in this thread should apply for both fusee-primary and fusee-secondary, as I'm adding both the IPS patches, and also the bootloader folder with the patches.ini file in it.

With that said, the post in the OP and the sigpatches have been updated for latest Atmosphere 0.16.2.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
To be fair, the patches I have in this thread should apply for both fusee-primary and fusee-secondary, as I'm adding both the IPS patches, and also the bootloader folder with the patches.ini file in it.

With that said, the post in the OP and the sigpatches have been updated for latest Atmosphere 0.16.2.

same as hekate pack from iTotalJustice repo

belisleian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
don't forget to add kip1patch=nosigchk in hekate_ipl.ini
This is exactly what I was going to say.
I just compare every files and found that the ITotalJustice repo doesn't contain a hekate_ipl.
Than I compare the Deepsea hekate_ipl and the OP hekate_ipl file and found that it's missing the kip1patch=nosigchk in hekate_ipl.ini line.
Thank you all

belisleian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just compare every files and found that the ITotalJustice repo doesn't contain a hekate_ipl.
Than I compare the Deepsea hekate_ipl and the OP hekate_ipl file and found that it's missing the kip1patch=nosigchk in hekate_ipl.ini line.
Thank you all
Forgot to say. That was my problem

Reactions: LyuboA

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you all
Glad to know you got it working!

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So is it just me or do some games not work with the latest? Exit the Gungeon encounters unable to start software when on 10.2, it had no issues.

Last edited by fvig2001,

GODDUKEMONEXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So is it just me or do some games not work with the latest? Exit the Gungeon encounters unable to start software when on 10.2, it had no issues.

Same, cannot start ACNH and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (this one ask me for turn off plane mode)

:(

Last edited by GODDUKEMONEXA,

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

thats not the patches they work just fine check if you have auto enabled cheats or old sysmodules

Same, cannot start ACNH and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (this one ask me for turn off plane mode)

:(

if you are asked to turn off airplane mode then you need activated account to play these game probably the patches work fine

Last edited by LyuboA,

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
thats not the patches they work just fine check if you have auto enabled cheats or old sysmodules

if you are asked to turn off airplane mode then you need activated account to play these game probably the patches work fine

I don't have any sys modules enabled and this was a clean copy of atmosphere and hekate. I wouldn't be surprised if this is an atmosphere issue since my legit emunand can't run Paladins and has the same behavior.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I don't have any sys modules enabled and this was a clean copy of atmosphere and hekate. I wouldn't be surprised if this is an atmosphere issue since my legit emunand can't run Paladins and has the same behavior.

whats that "legit emunand" do you mean your SysNAND and i havnt seen anyone else has issues with this game

EDIT: i just tested the game on 10.2.0 and 11.0.1 AMS 0.16.2 and its working

Last edited by LyuboA,

Fethi

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
unable to start software puyopuyo tetris 2, animal crossing,...and impossible to install games like Pikmin 3 Deluxe with awoo installer they said missing sigpatches.

GODDUKEMONEXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Noupe, the rest of games previously installed and new installed works fine (Hades works fine), even nes and snes works flawlessly, Animal Crossing gave me an error and Yu-Gi-Oh! Is the only one to ask turn off, that's weird I've tried every sigpatch and installer, no success :/

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Noupe, the rest of games previously installed and new installed works fine (Hades works fine), even nes and snes works flawlessly, Animal Crossing gave me an error and Yu-Gi-Oh! Is the only one to ask turn off, that's weird I've tried every sigpatch and installer, no success :/

dont know what to tell you no one else has those issues try deleting and reinstalling these games

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
fixed for Animal Crossing, just had to delete tickets, and reinstalled it from zero with tinfoil, for YGO no success, btw theres another homebrew that allow reinstall only tickets?

dont know try Tinleaf or Goldleaf also you can try making ticketless dump of the game that dosnt work with nxdumptool and reinstall it i had an issue like that after update from 8.1.0 to 9.0.0 and this was the only fast way i found that fixed few games for me that had issues

Reactions: GODDUKEMONEXA

GODDUKEMONEXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
dont know try Tinleaf or Goldleaf also you can try making ticketless dump of the game that dosnt work with nxdumptool and reinstall it i had an issue like that after update from 8.1.0 to 9.0.0 and this was the only fast way i found that fixed few games for me that had issues

FIXED! YGO LEGACY (i was trying to install a nsp without tickets hahaha LOL) this is my solution:

Install:

ATMOSPHERE: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
sigpatches from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/ (1st post)
DO NOT USE DEEP SEA or KOSMOS or similar, its a mess, enter into atmosphere via FUSEE PRIMARY ONLY and most important:

DO NOT USE HEKATE

Its all about sigpatches and tickets (if some games do not boot ask for TURN OFF PLANE MODE or ERROR POP UP....)

Use tinfoil: https://tinfoil.io/Download

uninstall tickets from glitched games

reinstall with this:

GOLDLEAF 0.9 made for 11.0.1 https://mega.nz/file/gUtwiKJA#xmUS0HG8a9qV40aKqomWhbZqqSGCSL9L57Z2NAs6HTw

Make sure all your games contains tickets if not, will be impossible to boot

and thats all! everything works!

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
FIXED! YGO LEGACY (i was trying to install a nsp without tickets hahaha LOL) this is my solution:

Install:

ATMOSPHERE: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
sigpatches from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/ (1st post)
DO NOT USE DEEP SEA or KOSMOS or similar, its a mess, enter into atmosphere via FUSEE PRIMARY ONLY and most important:

DO NOT USE HEKATE

Its all about sigpatches and tickets (if some games do not boot ask for TURN OFF PLANE MODE or ERROR POP UP....)

Use tinfoil: https://tinfoil.io/Download

uninstall tickets from glitched games

reinstall with this:

GOLDLEAF 0.9 made for 11.0.1 https://mega.nz/file/gUtwiKJA#xmUS0HG8a9qV40aKqomWhbZqqSGCSL9L57Z2NAs6HTw

Make sure all your games contains tickets if not, will be impossible to boot

and thats all! everything works!

installing nsp without tickets its not a problem and you can use hekate too i tried that game and i does run chainloading fusee-primary and even using fusee-secondary - FSS0 with normal nsp and ticketless dump too called Standard Crypto actually i had issue with few games updating from 8.1.0 to 9.0.0 and the only fix was to make ticketless dump of the installed games and reinstall them it wasnt the patches or using hekate or AMS i know cause i did the same on another console and it worked actually i have encountered several times that issue its always after normal update from Switch Settings not with ChoidujourNX or Daybreak
and always ticketless dump fixes it and
btw launching fusee-primary from hekate is
exactly the same as using fusee-primary on its own so thats not the problem it was probably something with the installed tickets for that game and nothing more

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit