Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new here, I've searched the forum for solutions to a "can't connect to internet" message whenever I try to run Pirate Warriors 3 from backup. mainly seen people not having sigpatches or not being on correct version of atmosphere/hekate for their patches. I've deleted and reinstalled my atmosphere, bootloader, hekate files and the up-to-date sigpatches from the pinned post. I still cannot get past this message. I boot with the latest 5.7.2 hekate, use the latest fusee to boot into atmosphere and it's working. I can play the SRB2 port and such. But I don't know what else to try. Some pointers would be appreciated

I used awoo to install the game, and it was an nsz file if that is important
sorry, it's not a backup of the game, I haven't even touched it yet. I just wanted to play for a bit before deciding if I wanted to buy it or not.

have been running it in airplane mode emunand since day 1, uploaded via usb. I've tried reinstalling all of the relevant things and the result hasn't changed, it gives me the same message when trying to play. It isn't banned either.

edit: I reinstalled the game again as the last thing I'd try tonight and it worked this time. I don't know
But you said atmosphere natively blocks the switch from signalling home so it hasn't connected to the servers regardless. I'm aware of what gets me banned or not, I was looking mainly for help on how to get the game running

Feel free to bring this over to Switch Noob Paradise for troubleshooting help.

Last edited by binkinator,

HelloShitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I have a noob question about the sig patches script available here. Is this possible to compiled the program to run on linux machines? Or it also have some python script version I can simply use my Python in my Linux to run the script?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a noob question about the sig patches script available here. Is this possible to compiled the program to run on linux machines? Or it also have some python script version I can simply use my Python in my Linux to run the script?
It depends upon hactool by Sciresm. You’ll need to work out compiling it for Linux first. He has made the source code available on GitHub so that’s a start…

HelloShitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
are you talking about the AutoIPS scripts? as stated they need the hactool.exe, so you need a port of that program on the platform.

HelloShitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
are you talking about the AutoIPS scripts? as stated they need the hactool.exe, so you need a port of that program on the platform.

Ok, so I'll stick to the files temselves and will not use the scripts. Is the link I posted above, the correct place to take the sigpatch files?

HelloShitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
What about the link I posted? Are those the correct sig patches we need to download if we can't use the scripts (Linux user here)?

I got a link from a friend which is from this ITotalJustice guy in Github. Are those the correct ones?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about the link I posted? Are those the correct sig patches we need to download if we can't use the scripts (Linux user here)?

I got a link from a friend which is from this ITotalJustice guy in Github. Are those the correct ones?

Yeah pretty much.
The GitHub patches from iTotalJustice's are almost the same as the ones in this thread, just with a couple more for older firmwares added in, but for the latest stuff, you should be good with those or the ones here.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean in the 1st page? Are there direct links to files or just the scripts?

Yes, there are updated direct links in OP

B52C1A8B-5030-4BB5-A057-3C2CB1F72C70.jpeg

Reactions: HelloShitty

oldleech

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, updated latest sigs and latest deep-sea. Suddenly unable to install chrono cross or crystar, though was able to install prior to updating. Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks in advance.

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. I have made my own sigpatches but I still get the install error 2002-4058.
I am on the latest firmware and atmosphere.
Was a big fan of Goldleaf Installer, but couldn't install something just after an update of atmo/sigpatches. Switched to DBI installer and everything worked fine. Now I'm a big fan of DBI :D
IDK if this is related to your problem, but maybe you can try some other installer too.

Frankbel

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for your help. DBI seems quite good. However, after installing I get the errors on two signatures, showing invalid.
Hence, it is not goldleaf making trouble, but something went wrong while creating my own patches. Or perhaps I am missing something.

EDIT: Solved after installing Atmosphere again and putting beta sigpatches from this thread. meh

Last edited by Frankbel,
Reactions: susi91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up