Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My mistakes,yeah right,the sigpatches are manually downloaded,and those sigpatches goes in the atmosphere dir,or do you think i'm a clown.
Manually copying files or dl files on there place is the FUCKING same,except those patches differs.

Last edited by fille,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A03D932DDBF3512DDA9878CE24AA42C11383B66D055670949E4744533D477E80.ips
in the loader folder
Ah yeah that's the one for Atmosphere v0.18.0, which got released yesterday.
I was thinking one other patch file was wrong, which could be the one causing issues.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
maybe thats why i had problems,i downloaded sigpatches from logic-sunrise,and with those they didn't work,then i updated via sigpatch updater,and games working again.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe thats why i had problems,i downloaded sigpatches from logic-sunrise,and with those they didn't work,then i updated via sigpatch updater,and games working again.
Sigpatch Updater actually grabs the patches from here iirc.
So the ones in here are not at fault.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
but does those sipgatches differs in something
i know there are sigpatches for fusee and hekate.
But some people are rel those sigpatches.
i mean that a few people release hekate and fusee sigpatches,but how they differ that 1 works and the other not.

Last edited by fille,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
but does those sipgatches differs in something
i know there are sigpatches for fusee and hekate.
But some people are rel those sigpatches.
Well afaik the Updater actually downloads the ones in the OP and puts them in the right folders.
So the ones in the Updater shouldn't really differ, even less since the pack here has both patches for fusee and Hekate.

I don't know what the ones from logic-sunrise are or where those are found, I have never used those nor was I aware they existed tbh.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

thats your problem you download the old patches every new Atmosphere version needs new loader patch and most probably the zip you downloaded didnt had it always download from here or "iTotalJustice github" repo

but dont complain like a little school girl check what you need first and what you have downloaded

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Last edited by fille,

AngelDavil88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After updating atmosphere to the latest version (0.18) and putting sigpatches on the first post, a lot of xci-format games that I had installed now no longer work. Not even if I reinstall them! Can someone help me? I use deepsea and hekate! Thank you

JeppR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After updating atmosphere to the latest version (0.18) and putting sigpatches on the first post, a lot of xci-format games that I had installed now no longer work. Not even if I reinstall them! Can someone help me? I use deepsea and hekate! Thank you

Same problem here for me, for NSP and NSZ no problem with last patches but some XCI don’t start

Reactions: AngelDavil88

Tyvar1

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Same problem here for me, for NSP and NSZ no problem with last patches but some XCI don’t start

Atmosphere got a silent update so you need the new patches:

Release Sigpatches for AMS 0.18.0 / FW 11.0.1

edit: just saw these patches just include patches for fusee-primary :/

Last edited by Tyvar1,

rmperei55

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
After updating CFW 11.0 and AMS 0.18 only the new installed games (after updates) doesnt work.
I tried to install the last sigpatches (first page) and it still didn't work.
Any suggestion?

Last edited by rmperei55,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BigOnYa,

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
After updating CFW 11.0 and AMS 0.18 only the new installed games (after updates) doesnt work.
I tried to install the last sigpatches (first page) and it still didn't work.
Any suggestion?

Sigpatches be my guess...https://github.com/eXhumer/patches/releases/tag/v11.0.1-5
Then boot to Fusee-Primary when in hekate menu, under the "Payloads" tab

or you can just make the Patches yourself you Only actually need to make 1 patch for the AMS 0.18.0 version you are on cause there were several silent updates for AMS 0.18.0 and they All need different Loader Patch Thanks to mrdude we have scripts that can auto make all sigpatches you dont need to make FS and ES patches for 11.0.0 or 11.0.1 those are already made and available in every patch pack out there ppl have provided All the tools we need you only need to read and use them

Ormis10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having the same issue, everything was working fine, updated to atmosphere 18 and the latest sigpatches from the first post and now some of my games aren’t launching?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Mondooooo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIyM_akS9Z8 +1