Hacking Sigpatch strange problem

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok today I found a strange problem and I think it’s a sigpatch problem. I setup a switch for someone without a emunand, this guy want it the more simple way if he want to change or use multiple sd. The switch is on 10.0.4, my file came from sd setup And I have allready used them before so I know they are working. I install carcassone a little board game and it launch, I install animal crossing and this one tell me he could not launch the game and go back to home...
the only way to launch it, it’s to apply his last update. I have even try to manage the unused ticket with goldleaf in case and nothing. What it strange is if I made a emunand and install this game after without the update it work perfectly ??

I have try on 2 switch both give me the same problem on 10.0.4 and 10.0.2.

Thank for the answers !

Reactions: leandroo

leandroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i have the same problem, i cant launch games like assassins creed IV, wolfenstein young blood, trials of mana, since i update my switch. before the update all the games worked fine... and others games like fifa 20 the base game dont work, before the switch updte worked well... skyrim the elder scroll the base game work fine, but if i install de update game, then not work

any idea?

Arawra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone link me to the 10.0.0.4 sigpatches? I installed as late as I could and can run a few games, but Tinfoil 8.10 always fails to start. I'm thinking it could be a sigpatch issue as others have said Tinfoil is running on the latest firmware.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1