Gaming Sign the petition to localize "God Eater 2 : Rage Burst" in the West ! ( help us )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radwan126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi there everyone and PS Vita and PS4 owners .
After discussing it , in another thread , i decided to make a petition to localize the amazing game God Eater 2 : Rage Burst and to make it come to the west and Europe
for all god eater fans , please help us make this dream come true by signing this petition here : (all the details are in the petition )
I know there is a huge fan base out there that wants this to come to the west so please share it with everyone you know !
and yes i know there is a team working on a translation for the psp version , but even so , we need that game to come here !
please support us with everything you've got !
Thanks for everyone !

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a trade mark , we don't know if its really releasing or not.
the petition is better than nothing
But not here. We dont allow for petitions. Its a violation of our rules.

Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.