Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Japan release date: 08/21/2008

im the only one that thinks this will be "something" ? -__-"

character design reminds me a bit persona series >_< battle system is still a big unknown i guess but i think it will bo ok>_<

i want it~! i want it in english ~! damn you square enix >_<

anyways im waiting with my tounge out~

Friendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks promising, but yeah it will be a while untill we see it in the states.
mad.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
It sounds like a nice game, but the Famitsu score of 31/40 isn't too good.

Um, 31/40 is actually pretty decent. That's three ratings of 8/10 and a 7/10. Unless you are one of those gamers that absolutely can't play anything below 35/40, or anything that doesn't have a super-special-awesome rating, 31/40 is a good score. I mean look at Soma Bringer. Sure, it got one more point, with four 8/10 ratings at 32/40, but it still got more or less the same score all around, with just a difference of ONE. And that's a very good game.

So, I have high hopes for this game. After seeing the 4:25 long trailer for it, with that simply amazing theme tune (Harmonia Vita by Aya Hirano, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SEARCH FOR IT ON YOUTUBE), this game looks really nice. The anime styles are just superb, and the battles look crisp.
happy.gif

kazuki_pl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i actually dont care abt press ratings >.> as you said, sonicrax, game got great design style when it comes to anime chars, battle system will be interesting, im sure >_> but what catches my eye the most are in-battle characters, kinda weirdo looking ones like in Persona series ( omg omg i want persona on ds ) which im a big fan >.<

and... ya Harmonia Vita pwnz, very nice song, but when i heard it first time i had a feeling im listning to Ayumi Hamasaki cause their voices are so similiar ( at least in this song )

damn tomorrow~! fast please~

*carpet muncher*

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I love how the characters look. It's an absolutely stunning art-style. And yeah, I don't really care much for ratings either, but I was just making a point. :3

Hopefully the game is leaked today. xD That would be so awesome.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sonicrax said:
I love how the characters look. It's an absolutely stunning art-style. And yeah, I don't really care much for ratings either, but I was just making a point. :3

Hopefully the game is leaked today. xD That would be so awesome.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds a lot like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni for some reason -- you solve a murder, then time rolls back and, because that murder was solved, a different murder happens instead, again and again. So you replay the same period of time in a Groundhog Day fashion, with the same characters but increasingly-different scenarios.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game doesn't seem to be import friendly unless somebody makes a FAQ on using Reason to complete a chapter. I completed chapter 1 but it was at random and I got a C for the chapter. Does anybody know if the C is a grade or if it is something that will affect the ending based on which path I took using Reason?

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowkillerdragon said:
Well I can't help you there I'm like 20 min in and am barely able understand the text thank god for voice overs

You just made me want to say this:
Subbed anime, because how else are you supposed to understand imported video games with voice-overs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i am 16 but set my birthday to 9/11 lmao