Hacking sigh, just venting i guess.

hatredg0d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday i purchased the limited edition Mario dsi xl. shorty after some LIGHT, I purchased an acekard 2i from the sister store of this site. but my ignorance, and lack of research caught up with me the next day when i sobered up. =( when i purchased the flash cart i said to myself, i dont need them to flash it, i can do research and do it my self. well i know know that the ds i purchased comes with V1.4.1. and that the flashing has to be done through the ds. but now my noobness and willingness to learn turned out to be just a pain in the ass. i should have paid the stupid 2 buck or whatever it is. granted im in the states too, so i think its going to take a long time to get the cart. =/ when i get it, my frustration then be finding some one with and older sys version i can update this on. but in the mean time, after i finish my laundery, and some rounds of blackops, research research. just noobbin it up over here. lol. feel free to have your giggles.

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hatredg0d said:
Yesterday i purchased the limited edition Mario dsi xl. shorty after some LIGHT, I purchased an acekard 2i from the sister store of this site. but my ignorance, and lack of research caught up with me the next day when i sobered up. =( when i purchased the flash cart i said to myself, i dont need them to flash it, i can do research and do it my self. well i know know that the ds i purchased comes with V1.4.1. and that the flashing has to be done through the ds. but now my noobness and willingness to learn turned out to be just a pain in the ass. i should have paid the stupid 2 buck or whatever it is. granted im in the states too, so i think its going to take a long time to get the cart. =/ when i get it, my frustration then be finding some one with and older sys version i can update this on. but in the mean time, after i finish my laundery, and some rounds of blackops, research research. just noobbin it up over here. lol. feel free to have your giggles.

calm down brow there are many ways of flashin the card...you can flash from a dslite of a friend or even a dsi using the right upgrade or even a diferent card...im my case i make the update whith some clone r4 or whatever just do some Research on the forum and you shoud be fine, i'm just not in the mood to do more help cause i'm pissed and disapointend whith acekard

hatredg0d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well tracking someone down with an older ds is whats going to be difficult. and i have never owned one.. and buying another card was something i wanted to avoid, being i just bought one. but i may then next time im out of state visiting my sister i can just throw her one of the carts.

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey kid you don't need an "older ds" you actualy need any other ds and there is some detail if u got an dsi must have be under the 1.4.1 update or something like this

hatredg0d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ended up ordering a DSTWO also. and i meant older os, no one i know even uses flash carts. and mine defiantly came with 1.4.1. but hey, im no more a kid then u are =P

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it will work but it's worth a try. Go into a local GameStop and ask to test one of their old DS systems. Say you have a game already and want to try it out and you are looking for buy a DS. Pop in your Acekard and update it.

Hey, it's worth a try.

hatredg0d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
I thought Mario DSi XL's came with fw 1.4?

You honestly can't find anybody who has a DS lite, or a DS phat or anything?
i thought i read that too, but after getting it, 1.4.1U.. now that i think about it, what i read said there was two 1.4.1 updates, the second one broke the flash carts the first one didn't, this true? i dont know why they wouldn't just make it 1.4.2. and there is no way i could have accidentally updated or something. my wifi uses tkip encryption at the moment, so havent even connected yet. i can take a picture if u would like, lol.

im sure if i looked for a few days, and drove around and looked for people i know, but never talk to. lol, but it might seem shady, creeping up, scratching my neck "hey man i just need ur ds for a min or to" lol. na but seriously, it would take a wile to track any of these people down, and being i wont see the ace card for probably a month anyways. i ordered the dstwo from somewhere more local. have that by Friday. being i work full time and im also in the process of packing/ closing on a house, just doesn't seem worth my time.

as for going into game stop, id say it would be a 50/50 chance of someone letting me do that. but being i will have a dstwo first, no longer a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs