TraumaHoundNDS

OP
Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed a few AK2 themes onto my new AK2i this evening and I can't get them to show the calendar days and the clock. The stock 3 themes that come with the firmware update all work just fine and I know the themes I installed have the clock & calendar elements (I've seen the previews and have the proper files on my SDHC card.) I'm assuming it's a setting in one of the 2 .ini files but I don't know what's supposed to be set to what to get it to work properly. I tried to find an option within the interface itself to turn it off and on (had to figure that out to get soft-reset to work...there really outta be a manual) but came up dry there, too.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
not all themes have these things included. so even if you enable it, if the creator didn't make the graphics for it, you won't see it. look for the "uisettings.ini" file in the folder of the skin.

-another world

jruschme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TraumaHoundNDS said:
I installed a few AK2 themes onto my new AK2i this evening and I can't get them to show the calendar days and the clock. The stock 3 themes that come with the firmware update all work just fine and I know the themes I installed have the clock & calendar elements (I've seen the previews and have the proper files on my SDHC card.) I'm assuming it's a setting in one of the 2 .ini files but I don't know what's supposed to be set to what to get it to work properly. I tried to find an option within the interface itself to turn it off and on (had to figure that out to get soft-reset to work...there really outta be a manual) but came up dry there, too.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Check this post...

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1871498

TraumaHoundNDS

OP
Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! It was, indeed, something simple: needing to put the number files into the calendar folder. Somehow I missed noticing that the stock themes had an additional folder.

And, man, I've gotta say that I LOVE the AK's interface. It looks and feels like an actual operating system instead of some buttons and a list of files. Might actually have to switch this out my CycloDS and start using this card instead (I got it as a replacement for my daughter's lost R4DS and to have something to use should I pick up a DSi.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night