Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepsphq.com
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Sumptuous Burlwood for those with sophisticated taste.

That's unusually cool. Reminds me of an old arcade cabinet.
QUOTE(ufotrash @ Mar 15 2010, 06:22 PM) Wow, I really love this. It really IS classy.
All playing Pokemon while sipping on a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
I want to do a woodgrain DS now...

I bet it'd be possible to make a functional shell out of alder or maple.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually wanted real cordovan leather but I settled for the burlwood. Since I restore old cameras I still may do the leather.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Done and done. Check it out:

http://tinycartridge.com/post/356148382/wo...dsi-and-ds-lite

tumblr_kww4bzFAjG1qzp9weo3_400.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
can anyone post pictures to print and put in my ds please i cant seem to get my image dimensions right
unsure.gif
. Heres my ds

My touch screen. Kinda cool, huh?
rolleyes.gif

20pastz.jpg

the keychain im so proud of
grog.gif

1zoawzd.jpg

my top screen
33k4rbd.jpg

the WHOLE thing
laugh.gif

xela4i.jpg

nice theme

ben_not_benny

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Canada
ben_not_benny said:
Wow so many cool DS's around here! I wish I had something like that.

I only have a Phat DS from launch, just plain silver/black plus the silver paint is falling off like crazy... but I still love it. =P

Well I'm back, and I finally got a chance (and the guts) to do a case mod on my own. Shown with my DSOne and Golden Sun GBA cartridge.

7516_138327475869_516485869_3048722.jpg

Launch day DS from late 2004, the most durable system I own and I love it! Just that the battery is almost dead after over 5 years of use.
unsure.gif

(The ugly gray thing sticking out the GBA slot is a DSLite-sized EZFlashV expansion pack that I modified so I can put it in and take it out of my phat DS.)

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ben_not_benny said:
ben_not_benny said:
Wow so many cool DS's around here! I wish I had something like that.

I only have a Phat DS from launch, just plain silver/black plus the silver paint is falling off like crazy... but I still love it. =P

Well I'm back, and I finally got a chance (and the guts) to do a case mod on my own. Shown with my DSOne and Golden Sun GBA cartridge.

*snip

Launch day DS from late 2004, the most durable system I own and I love it! Just that the battery is almost dead after over 5 years of use.
unsure.gif

(The ugly gray thing sticking out the GBA slot is a DSLite-sized EZFlashV expansion pack that I modified so I can put it in and take it out of my phat DS.)

That's a nice DS Phat, like the Half blue and half silver. Golden Sun ftw!
I need a Ezflash expansion so i can play gba roms D: on my M3 Real.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zebulunn said:
Does anyone have a .psd (or similar) template for making skins that will fit under this shell?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Ocean-Accesso...119&sr=1-62

I think it's the same one many have been using in this thread.
I want to design something so I can print it out when visiting home this weekend.
Mhm, I searched around google, but could only find this:
http://little-wolf-kid.deviantart.com/art/...plate-127193324

It's not very complete, but hey, it's something.

I also found this website, but it sells the skins at like $10 a piece:
http://www.decalskin.com/game-skins/ninten.../dsi-skins.html
And I think the skins might be more like stickers..

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order has finally arrived, so I guess I'll be repairing my DSL sometime this week.
My DSi's skin also came today, so here's a few pictures:

p3210010v.jpg

p3210008.jpg

p3210016ah.jpg

Since I have a protective case, I can't put the cover skin (which looks really awesome),
but I might buy a protective clear case and then put the skin
tongue.gif

It was really hard to put the skin btw, was trying to do it as accurate as possible.

I would also post a picture of my DSL, but it looks horrible XD, so I'll post a picture of it as soon as I finish repairing it (hopefully I won't ruin it).

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nagareboshi: What is that case you have on the DSi? I have a DS lite but I'd like to see if they had something like that for it...

My DSL:

newdshq.jpg

Nothing special. The screen says AceKard 2i FTW :3

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DarkMario616 said:
nagareboshi: What is that case you have on the DSi? I have a DS lite but I'd like to see if they had something like that for it...

Hey there, it's from my-wasabi.com. An aluminium cover. Was kinda expensive though but I like the look and feel of it
smile.gif
lol
They also have stuff for the DS Lite.

@Brian117: Haha, dunno if you were kidding but those are Japanese crests and family symbols.

Nerioe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4458662755_92b8e57605.jpg

4459441668_0cdf4f99c9.jpg

4458662437_d14a0bcab5.jpg

Had a friend laser etch mine and my girlfriends, mine is the cobalt one with the cat and crystal from Final Fantasy Echoes of Time.

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, having looked at all these i really want to mod my dsi now, or at least add a skin. Got any websites that have dsi skins and ship to the UK? The ones i checked dont.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1