chriso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepsphq.com
XP
Country
United States
^ you got a hell of a collection there. Oreo one looks cool.

Just picked up the white jap dsi today.

Picture0018.jpg

Picture0005.jpg

Picture0008.jpg

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is mine, I probably would have chosen the see through green but at the time they only had clear, smoke clear, pink, and blue. I Also wanted to put a sticker on the inside where the back of the top screen is but could never find any thing, to bad the Stargate Atlantis labtop sticker wouldn't fit there.

Should have broken my top screen cable but didn't, and should have broken my speaker wires twice. Also had the Ice blue Ds to begin with so I left on some of the stuff sense it match's so good, like the screens and some of the screw covers. They show up as white instead of light blue in the pic's though...

IMAGE_040.jpg

IMAGE_041.jpg

IMAGE_050.jpg

Also have the limited Edition Zelda Stylus, to bad Nintendo won't do more stuff like that.

JohnLoco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prime_Zero said:
This is mine, Also have the limited Edition Zelda Stylus, to bad Nintendo won't do more stuff like that.

Very cool replacement, i wouldnt dare touch mine in any cutting ways like you ^^
I'm sure you find some good sticker, i just order bunch of "try them out" stickers from various sites and get cool.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
no need to post any pics mine is just like:

But i love it and dont wanna change a thing

Likewise. I've never customized any of the DS systems I've owned in the past. I'm thinking about getting a phone charm lol

4470594941_3c208d1680.jpg

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final shots.

rougedscase1.jpg

rougedscase2.jpg

rougedscase3.jpg

The "Chaos Emerald" stones had to be removed from the system but seemed to go well on the AC adapter block
acplug.jpg

I can order alight blue stylus from Nintendo direct but to my great annoyance, tey donot sell silver battery covers through their online store. Silver stylus, yes. Silver GBA cover, yes. Silver batteyr cover? No.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looking good. How long did it take you to put all of that together?

ahaa here's a makeshift stylus while I search for some pictures

makeshiftstylus.jpg

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5% said:
Looking good. How long did it take you to put all of that together?

About 1 hour for the shell replacement since I didn't have to swap the screen faces and therefore skipped the ribbon cables. That's not counting a couple of disassemblies to check stuff afterwards. Most of the time went into waiting for glue to dry- 4 hearts on the system with super glue dried fast but the Loctite adhesive used for the enamel lid pin, case emblem, hearts, DS logos, etc takes a full 24 hours to dry firmly(5 minutes to set but 24 to harden). And the keychain wasn't really even so I had to glue down the edges after that.

Another shot of the AC plug. The Gamestop AC is good but it includes a 2' USB cord so you'll need to buy a new one for it to be really useful. The one included with my Psyclone case is 4' long.

rougedspower.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo