Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Upperleft said:
twinkleface said:
my boyfriend's complete handheld systems.. we both have crimson/black ds lite..
yaynds.gif

IMG_2722.jpg

*looks at the Pokemon GBC while crying*

Is that a Gameboy light??? I can't live anymore...
IMG_2438.jpg

I THOUGHT THEY ONLY MADE LIKE 500 OF THOSE!!!

*picks up pistol and aims at head*

Aznhiga13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wow i remember that Gameboy Light. I saw that on hawaii like way back when. It was like a special edition Gameboy light. Almost got it too, but it was like $140 when i saw it.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my monster ds. It has a casemod and the thing with skins and the crystal casing. Sorry for the bad pics. My camera stinks.
laugh.gif

monsterds2xq9.jpg

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wheres the best place to buy (meaning which website has the biggest variety) nds lite parts n cases? i even want a custom stylus and screen seals..i searched around yesterday but only found places that had like 4 or 5 colors...and just cases...where are people buying these green buttons and all that

and curley wtf is on your nds...electrical tape? j/k..looks cool tho, i like how it holds the stylus

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it hard to replace the Original NDS Case? I heard you have to use preexisting hinges, and f one of those snaps while removing them your screwed?

Are there any cases that come with the hinges and such?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sstew said:
Is it hard to replace the Original NDS Case? I heard you have to use preexisting hinges, and f one of those snaps while removing them your screwed?

Are there any cases that come with the hinges and such?
Yes, you have to use hinge from original case, but there is no chance you could brake it just like that...The most sensitive part is ribbon cable that connects top screen and bottom part/mainboard..

I never seen a custom replace case that comes with hinge..

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just ordered a black and a yellow replacement kit. Can't wait to have my hands on 'em.
Those mixed color ones always look best imho. I'll post the pics when done
biggrin.gif

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I post pictures? I dont have a URL link for my pictures since there on "my computer".

Thanks such a noob
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome