Hacking Show Off your System.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Heres what I got. Sorry dont know how to mod the cases but here you go.

100_4207.jpg

100_4208.jpg

100_4209.jpg

100_4212.jpg

100_4213.jpg

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, Ok wow. I am super excited right about now...Today (or yesterday), I got a brand new Crimson DS Lite...Red/Black. And I also bought a collectors edition Mario Kart (ds or wii?) face plate cover...It is really pwnt, I gotta tell ya, here are some images which I enjoyed 100% doing
tongue.gif

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

I'm glad I can finally fit in with the rest of the crowd that owns a crimson and awesome cases ^^

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there are two parts which clip on the DS's sides, and that "coin" looking piece kinda screws onto the pieces latches and holds it in place. It is so cool ^^

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Yeah it looks really sturdy!! Like it, but it would look better on White nds......Crimson is too pretty to be covered
tongue.gif
Where did you get that case?!

It is very sturdy. But yeah I agree, when it's on the crimson, it doesn't look AS good. I tend to randomly somehow scratch the top glossy part of the DS, and since this is what, like my 3rd DS since my others got fucked, I didn't want to take the chances and ruin my 3rd baby
tongue.gif

I actually bought it at Best buy when I bought my DS. It was on clearance because someone bought it, opened it, and returned it. So they had to package it in tape etc. But I have no clue why someone would want to return such an awesome case...I will try to find the case for you on BestBuy.com....

EDIT: They don't have it on their website
dry.gif
But I could try to look it up on Google...hold on a second
tongue.gif

EDIT ONCE AGAIN: I have found tons of images of it. Nintendo DS Robo Armor Images

I would recommend these for anyone really, I just wish I could of gotten the black mario with luigi one...D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!