Gaming Shovel Knight question

  • Thread starter Thread starter hippy dave
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 947
  • Replies Replies 4

hippy dave

BBMB
Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
11,890
Reaction score
56,604
Trophies
3
XP
59,642
Country
United Kingdom
I just defeated the Lich or whatever, one of the early levels. This level did a lot of plunging you into darkness.. Is that mechanic used much in the rest of the game? Hope not, because I was not a fan of it.
Cheers 'n ting.
 
I just defeated the Lich or whatever, one of the early levels. This level did a lot of plunging you into darkness.. Is that mechanic used much in the rest of the game? Hope not, because I was not a fan of it.
Cheers 'n ting.
No, it was specific to that level.
 
Yeah, the game is great though, especially if you like Megaman or Ducktails from the NES (two games I grew up with).
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted