Should titles that offer DSi enhancements be part of DS or DSi list?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think the DS list hands down!
A lot of clever people have already stated why it should be that way so I won't repeat it.
And besides: I think that a game should belong to the list of which is the OLDEST system it can be played on.
A gameboy color game that CAN be played on a GBA (Like zelda oracle of... with bonus content etc.) should belong to gameboy color, it aint a GBA game!

this is DS games, and can be played on a DSi, but it will affect gameplay only in the way that you can have a little extra stuff, not relevant to the game itself... an extra pokemon here, send a photo in the ingame mail there... snore...

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would be pissed if they came out with DSi only games as i only own a DS Lite and guys it should be

DS release list =DS Games/DSi enhanced games
DSi release games=DSi only/ DSi Ware

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
DSi games that can play on DS is still a DS game however games that can't play on DSi are DSi Games think about it you guys are taking to much of the OH IT CAN USE THE CAMERA IN! It still plays on DS!

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamer4life said:
i would be pissed if they came out with DSi only games as i only own a DS Lite and guys it should be

I remember reading a press release that was posted/linked on this site around the time of the DSi info first getting out, and it stated that there would be no exclusive DSi carts released.

That may always change, but if they do intend to honor that by meaning purchased carts, I'd expect a 'DSi' only game to be released at the same time as a peripheral that plugs into the slot 2 of the original and lite DS's. Milk the populace that would buy the new hardware of their cash, then release an attachment adding the extra functionality at a cheaper cost, so you could still sell the new games to the older system users if they wanted them.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Although DSi games plays on common DS, I think it would be better for DSi owners to have a list to know which games have DSi enhancements... I know I would like such a feature if I had a DSi
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/yvivDdRirLA?si=R7xWO-6_-Qa0DDml