Should there be a seperate section for vWii?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Margen67, Feb 26, 2015.

?

title

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

42.9%
  1. Margen67
    OP

Margen67 Dirty entited pirate

Banned
    Nov 3, 2014
    United States
    I think there should be, but I want other people's opinions too.

ComeTurismO likes this.
  2. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    no because there's only 4-5 actual Wii U threads here

Maybe after the exploit is released

3. laudern

laudern GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2010
    Australia
    Queensland, Australia
    Yes - Without this separate section, wii homebrew wouldn't be possible!

4. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Considering Wii U hacking is still in its infancy, it would be ridiculously preemptive to separate the sections now. Maybe once the Wii U is hacked and there is legit homebrew development happening for the Wii U side of things, then a separation of sections may be in order. As of now, there would basically be one thread left in the Wii U hacking section, and everything else would be offloaded to the vWii hacking section.

5. FPSRussi4

FPSRussi4 Clean up your act and cut the crap.

Dec 1, 2013
    Laos
    Agree, more progress needs to be made on the Wii U side. Once homebrew can be coded and run by the public, that's the point I think we to split them.

6. yahoo

yahoo G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ

Aug 4, 2014
    United States
    Someone physically buys either a Wii console or a WiiU console and will go to the forum section for their console, just like the rest of this site. The vWii is not another console. Having another section for a mode of WiiU will cause confusion and be inconvenient for WiiU owners needing to visit two completely different sections. Right now the WiiU section is relevant to owners of a WiiU, which makes perfect sense. Also, as others have noted, there's not enough WiiU-Non-vWii-Only threads...

Fpsrussia117 likes this.
  7. styckx

styckx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
    I agree leave it as is. I had no problems figuring out how to mod, and the do's and do nots of the vWii when I got my Wii U

Came here
    Read
    Read some more
    Made sure I understood what I read

Then modded it without issue. If someone jumps on here and mods the vWii like the Wii and bricks.. They didn't read anything