should I update my firmware?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by keysnsticks, Mar 25, 2015.

?

update?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. keysnsticks
    OP

keysnsticks Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    Greece
    Ioánnina, Greece
    Hi guys, I have just found out that the n3ds has finally been hacked and there is finally a way to play gameboy games by scanning a qr code?

Problem is, my nintendo 3ds firmware is currently 9.5 and I read that the highest firmware to support this glitch is 9.2. I haven't updated to the last one yet Cause of the freebies I could get in pokemon shuffle but I am also unable to update games and use the e-shop now, so my question is this

Do you think I should update or not update and hope a new hack comes out working with my current firmware, too? Thanks!

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola

Don't update if you can bear it -- for now and who knows how long it'll be vaporware, but a key person in the KARL topic warned people to hold on to 9.5!
    I've been burned too by getting 9.3+ just because Cubic Ninja demand boomed and you couldn't do much with it...

3. alin72

alin72 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2015
    United States
    It may take a really long time for GW to get to 9.5. You can get a sky3ds and it's confirmed to work with 9.6, which is the latest system.