should I update my firmware?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by keysnsticks, Mar 25, 2015.

?
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. keysnsticks
    OP

keysnsticks Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    Greece
    Ioánnina, Greece
    Hi guys, I have just found out that the n3ds has finally been hacked and there is finally a way to play gameboy games by scanning a qr code?

Problem is, my nintendo 3ds firmware is currently 9.5 and I read that the highest firmware to support this glitch is 9.2. I haven't updated to the last one yet Cause of the freebies I could get in pokemon shuffle but I am also unable to update games and use the e-shop now, so my question is this

Do you think I should update or not update and hope a new hack comes out working with my current firmware, too? Thanks!

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola

Don't update if you can bear it -- for now and who knows how long it'll be vaporware, but a key person in the KARL topic warned people to hold on to 9.5!
    I've been burned too by getting 9.3+ just because Cubic Ninja demand boomed and you couldn't do much with it...

3. alin72

alin72 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2015
    United States
    It may take a really long time for GW to get to 9.5. You can get a sky3ds and it's confirmed to work with 9.6, which is the latest system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice