Hacking Should i Starfall of something?

ShinraArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have a working 3.3u with gamma, DVDx and a lot of stuff installed, and here i am wondering if my system could suddenly half-brick for whatever reason, would it be worth it to downgrade to 3.2 and install whatever requirements Starfall needs just in case ior should i just do it if needed?

D

Deleted User

Well, unless you're messing with WADs, it isn't required.

But I do recommend you downgrading. 3.2 as I said a lot of time, is the jackpot for homebrew user

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is always required!!!!! Starfall is the emergency plan should anything ever go wrong. Without it an accidental update from a game disc or ninty can ruin your system. If you are softmodding Starfall should be the first thing you do after geting your system to menu version 3.2.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
tj_cool said:
downgrade
install starfall
if you want to unbrick you must have the twilight hack on your wii
Or have a mod chip
wink.gif

nyrol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Starfall isn't needed, ever. It's a nice thing to have if you accidentally semi-brick your wii, and if you know what you're doing, you don't need it. Also, never update past 3.3 until 3.4 or the next update has been hacked for use. Starfall is really only there if you "accidentally" do things like upgrade or do a bad WAD install. It is not needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...