Gaming should i splash 80$ on Disgaea 5 Complete or wait for MK8Deluxe?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
as the title suggests, should i import Disgaea 5 Complete (it includes english audio and text from what i have read!).

and i love the Disgaea series, and i have not yet played D5 (was released on ps4. but i never bought it because i am mostly broke.) XD

oh well, so now i got some bucks, and i would like to ask you guys whether i should wait out on MarioKart8 Deluxe instead ?

i am really not out of games or anything, i have so much to play on my ps4 etc.
3ds/vita and ps3 and so on.
but the thing is that i still have not a single full game for my switch.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
No need to import for so much, when you can buy the exact same game locally for 58usd in may, and play mk8dx in april.
Patience is gold.

yah man !
i mean i will defintely need aroudn 80$ to order it.
locally? (sadly i always have to order my games, especially jrpgs.)

and Nintendo is not really IN from where i live, we mostly only have playstation/microsoft xbox.
i had to buy my switch when i was on vacation in germany, i bought it while i was still there luckily they had like 2-3 units still left ,neon one.

so yeah man, even for the ps4 here they mostly got games such as UC4/CoDShit/ basically the games that the audience here prefers.
if they get jrpgs, the folks here see it as some 'cartoon' stuff and they obviously wouldnt pick it up.

and thus i am always forced to order my jrpgs, but i am hopeful that they will get persona 5 for the ps4.
Hint: Look at my country flag XD , i live in the northern region known as "Kurdistan" .

and oh well, i think i'll wait it out , thanks !

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, well... Then I suppose it will be the same to get it now or later.
But if it is going to be your first full game for the Switch I suppose get something more... exclussive... like MK8DX or Zelda.
You can get D5 on PS4 for a fraction of the price anyway (but sure D5 would be great to play on the go).

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Oh, well... Then I suppose it will be the same to get it now or later.
But if it is going to be your first full game for the Switch I suppose get something more... exclussive... like MK8DX or Zelda.
You can get D5 on PS4 for a fraction of the price anyway (but sure D5 would be great to play on the go).
the only reason i did not buy zelda is that i have it on wii u ( i borrowed it from uncle reggie , if you know what im saying ) ..

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I think you should get MK8. It's hard to choose cause they both include all the dlc but MK8 is multiplayer so I guess it wins!
true , i should !
i will just wait it out, for now i think i will just get Voez to have something to play.
because i literally only got demos on my switch atm.
;_; i was on the brink of getting FastRMX but then i played the WiiU version to try it out (and to my surprise i did not really enjoy it..) plus it made me dizzy.

so what i did after playing fast Racing neo (i then ran MK8) and boy is it better.
everything.
i love MK8, so i think i will just wait for Disgaea5 Complete U.S release date and get it like 20$'ish cheaper, and i will just play Mk8deluxe when it is out.
which is only a month from now.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Follow your heart... It's global shipping using DHL, only takes a week to arrive!

Capture.png

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...