science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inspired by War.

I have a PSP that I bought and never used, because I thought it was hackable. It is a felicia blue PSP and I have the original box and an 8GB and 4GB and an microsd to memory stick that I could sell with it, and a few games and two chargers and some other stuff. But the only reason I bought it was to do emulation, and maybe play some Loco Roco and maybe some other PSP games, but probably not. So, what should I do? Wait till its hackable and use it for emulation? But I have my iPod that emulates pretty well. So hmm.

TELL MEH

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ive considered getting a PSP myself, but I have a DS, a ipod touch and a GP2X. Between them I cant really justify getting a PSP, and I hardly ever use my GP2X to be honest either. So I think you should sell it, like you said you never use it anyway, and the PSP game release list is pretty pitiful.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be a lot of good looking games coming out for it this year, ones that appeal to my retro liking, I was thinking of buying another but then I have a DS/PC/Wii so maybe I wont even get time to play them.

It depends on what time you have for it, emulation is good on it but the thought of playing N64 titles with that stick makes me retch.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sell it and get a used hackable one
smileipb2.png

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
I fear for my poor PSP. I love playing it, but with such a lack of support for it, the DS seems to be the handheld of choice if I am in the mood for something new.

Gonna keep hold of it for the moment though.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sell it and buy a hackable one. Seriously, there are some pretty good games coming out this year for the PSP. So I would sell it, buy a hackable one and give Raiyu245 the 4GB MSProDuo and we can call it even.
smileipb2.png

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Wait theres good games coming for the PSP this year? All I read is people bitching that no good games are coming. Got to go check the release list for this year now!
yaypsp.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
science said:
shadowboy said:
Eat it.
With mayo.
Tastes damn good.

u troll go troll war's topic not mine
Goddamn it I hate you so much.

I really hope that was a joke, if not, that was super mean for no reason! Like, really, really mean!

frown.gif

And yeah, I think I just may sell this guy. It's kind of a girly blue anyways lol. Keep the extra cash, and if I really want a PSP in the future, I'll have enough for a hackable one

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I would probably just wait until it's hackable. If you sell it, you're probably gonna have to put some money on top of whatever you get for it to purchase a hackable one. Just be patient, you're not missing out on much and it's not like you NEED the money right now.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
I would probably just wait until it's hackable. If you sell it, you're probably gonna have to put some money on top of whatever you get for it to purchase a hackable one. Just be patient, you're not missing out on much and it's not like you NEED the money right now.

I kinda do need the money though, I have none
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i hope both of you guys get better
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks mate.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look... +1