Hacking Should I sell all my DS games since I have a flashcart?

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate selling my games to EBGames or something similar because they give you shitty-ass prices for it when they sell it for like 3-4x the price.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
I hate selling my games to EBGames or something similar because they give you shitty-ass prices for it when they sell it for like 3-4x the price.
They're in the business to make money. Can't blame them, they're smart for taking advantage of the idiots go and trade in their games for so little; when they can get much more on ebay.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wouldn't sell any, I like collecting any Nintendo related stuff, so I'd keep the games too....I have bunch of GBA and GB games I never play, because I have flashcarts, but I like having them with me..

But if you need money, be sure not to sell them cheap!!
wink.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've been keeping some games such as CoD4, MPH, and Mario kart so I can play with them without needing them to download play everytime with limited features.

I've been selling all my nonmultiplayer stuff such as etrian odyssey, and other rpgs like dqm joker.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CorruptJon said:
IOwnAndPwnU said:
They're in the business to make money. Can't blame them, they're smart for taking advantage of the idiots go and trade in their games for so little; when they can get much more on ebay.

I hate buying my games from EBGames because they only have like 2-4 games in the glasscase behind the counter which actually have the packaging on them. The rest of their brand new games don't have shit. And it's the same price so I tend not to buy from EBGames as much.

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Aug 24 2008, 03:46 AM)
I wouldn't sell any, I like collecting any Nintendo related stuff, so I'd keep the games too....I have bunch of GBA and GB games I never play, because I have flashcarts, but I like having them with me..

But if you need money, be sure not to sell them cheap!!
wink.gif

No matter how desperate you are, don't sell your games cheap when you could sell them for a lot more on eBay or trade for something useful like another console or accessories.

Hatsikidee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I'm going to buy a few games that I really, really like and just keep everything else on the flash card. I bought 25+ GBA games and 15+ Gamecube games, so Nintendo & some third party developers already have my money
smile.gif

cerenade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hatsikidee said:
I think I'm going to buy a few games that I really, really like and just keep everything else on the flash card. I bought 25+ GBA games and 15+ Gamecube games, so Nintendo & some third party developers already have my money
smile.gif

i paid for and ds, a wii, gba, gb colour, gb micro, gb, gamecube, n64, snes, nes, and hundred of pounds worth of games, its enough, nintendo owes me flashcarts for my custom!

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to see a pokemon game where you can shout "Charmander use ember!" gowsh, I do it already, but to have to also select the attack would be nice
wink.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Keep em.
Sell the crappy games with no play value (imagine series, and hotel dusk)
Then you'll have something to do when your DS dies, or flashcard dies.
(flashcard dies, play games. DS dies, sell games for money, buy new DS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI...