Gaming Should I install the latest System Update on my 3.1E Wii?

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Somehow my Wii picked up a wireless access point and it wasn't password protected or anything, the thing connected to it in no time and prompted me to install an update.
Now, I know people weren't sure on whether that update blocked Trucha and Freeloader at first and that's where I stopped following the events surrounding this update.

So, tell me guys, is this going to block my pirated Freeloader? Because Freeloader is THE only way for me to play Brawl and the only game I play on my Wii other than Batek Kaitos right now is Brawl, it's one of my favorite games of all time and I don't need a Wii that can't play this.

So, should I update or stick to my 3.1E and enjoy my brawl?

P

pasc

if you already got the update that is required to later launce wiiware and alike I would stick with the current stuff. Safe goes first
wink.gif

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Nope, I don't have the Wiiware update, all I have is 3.1E with the update that came with Brawl.
I'm not sure I care about Wiiware enough to take the risk, but if Freeloader still works even with this update then I MIGHT update it, but if there's even the slightest risk of it not working anymore then I can't afford to update anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1