Gaming should i get a Xbox

Daidude

Puzzled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am unsure on whether i should spend £60 on one of the rubbish cheap ones. I haven't got a PS3 just a Wii and a DS if that helps. And it will probably only be an Arcade or Pro or Core not an Elite or nothing. Also what are all the different xbox's you can get?

PS: How do you edit the title to this topic because it should be Should I get an Xbox

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For gaming I'd say the Xbox 360 is very slightly a better console han the PS3, but if you don't have a Blu-Ray player the PS3 at the moment is better value.

£60 for an Xbox isn't a bad price, depending on which version it is. You want a Falcon or a Jasper. Normally you would be able to get one cheap off eBay, but so many sellers rip you off on postage. If you're buying one used from a store, check the ampage just above the power socket. Avoid xbox 360 cores, and avoid any that come with 20GB HDD's. Also check the righthand side of the box, only purchase if it's got a list of country flags. If it's an arcade and doesn't have the country flags on it, you can get away with it but the fans need modding so they run at 100%/12V.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Get that awesome bundle of the 4GB slim + Kinect + Kinect Adventures.
It's like for $299. Which is a pretty good value comparing it to the sum of these things when sold separately.

fancysky016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was struggling too before.

but i got a PS3 instead... which i am no regret.

360 and PS3 both great.

bcs i know i am not so frequently to the game, so PS3 will play another role, which is my home theater.

lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)