Should I cancel my order and try from somewhere else?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by dohclude, Apr 2, 2010.

1. dohclude
    OP

Member dohclude GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I just ordered an ak2i and an ez 3-in-1 from ebuylife. They say on their site that they are an official dealer for acekard, but I didn't see them on acekard's site. Are they known to ship genuine ak2i's or should I try to cancel my order? I tried searching on here, but I couldn't find much info, just somebody spamming for them.

2. Nikolay

Member Nikolay GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My web of trust add on for firefox alerts me that it is an untrusted site. I would cancel my order and buy from leetmod.com. Seeing as you're in the US, the shipping is cheap and fast and the ak2i + ez 3in1 are fairly priced. They sell legit ak2is.

I bought two acekard 2i cards from them and ordered an ez flash 3in1 from them yesterday.

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. There was a user on here jason1984, who was spamming the forums always telling people to buy from them even though their prices at the time were sky high. That's enough for me to not buy from them, there's a bad retailers page someone and there's been a few complaints in there.

4. dohclude
    OP

Member dohclude GBAtemp Fan

United States
    well, the only reason I ordered from them is because I was using my points from rewards1 and they were a trusted retailer on their order page. I don't know if I can get a flashcart from any of their other trusted seller's. I have plenty of time to cancel my order though, because rewards1 takes forever to fulfill their order's lately.

5. hunnymonster

Member hunnymonster GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I recently bought from eBuylife - before I discovered this thread... sat here with a squeaky bum until it arrived this morning and was ok... wouldn't order from them again though.